109

Chapter 109 Tong Shiyu cuts off relations with his two brothers

After Tong Dabao and Tong Sanbao collected the money, they asked the village chief to give it to Tong Shiyu.

Tong Shiyu took the money and said something that made Tong Dabao and Tong Sanbao want to kill people.

"Here, please ask the village chief, the elders and all the villagers to be witnesses. From today on, I, Tong Shiyu, will cut off relations with Tong Dabao and Tong Sanbao, and my children will no longer have any contact with each other in the future."

Everyone was dumbfounded. Tong Dabao and Tong Sanbao had lost the big tree of Tong Shiyu!

In recent years, because Tong Shiyu was an officer in the army, the villagers looked up to the two brothers and did not bother with them about some things, all for Tong Shiyu's sake.

The villagers applauded. Will these two always make excuses for not going to work?

No support, right?

Tong Shiyu continued, "I probably won't come back to the village in the future. After I leave this time, this house will be donated to the village and managed by the village chief."

"Anyway, I don't have any fields or land in the village."

At this time, the baby was crying in the house, probably because he was hungry, and Ma Siqing hurried into the house to feed him.

Qiaozhen heard the baby crying: "Hey, which wild man are you fathering?"

Tong Shiyu: "You and the one from Sanbao's family went around the village saying that I was not a man and could not have children. I haven't pursued it yet, but you jumped out of it yourself?"

"I didn't get married because I was waiting for someone, not because I was infertile. The person I was waiting for was the one in the room, and the children were my own. Are you jealous? Triplets, two sons and a daughter!"

"That year I went to Danjiang for a physical examination. Before leaving, I asked you for something to eat, but you didn't give it to me, and I fainted. It was Siqing who gave me half a cake, so I could successfully pass the physical examination and become a soldier."

Tong Shiyu told the truth of that year.

"I don't hate you, but you always want my money! And you slander my innocence everywhere!"

"Village chief, our village also has rules, how to deal with these women?"

The village chief was embarrassed: "This..."

Tong Shiyu: "Today I only want money, tomorrow I will leave the village, and I will not settle down in the village when I come back in the future. But I'm going to say this, I can give this house to anyone, but not to their two families!"

After that, Tong Shiyu went into the house to help Ma Siqing feed the child.

Seeing that there was no show to watch, everyone went home.

In the evening, Tong Shiyu went to Aunt Wang's house and put down a hundred yuan to thank Aunt Wang for helping him clean the house from time to time.

Aunt Wang refused to accept it.

Tong Shiyu said that he originally thought that he would not get the money back, but now that he could get it back, he would take it as a gift, and asked Auntie Wang to accept it without worry, and asked for ten more eggs.

When he left, Tong Shiyu told Auntie Wang that if she needed help in the future, she could go to him.

Auntie Wang was grateful and sent Tong Shiyu away.