Breathe

Tears were streaming down my face in fear at the man on the other side banging against the door.

I look around the bathroom for anything I can use to protect myself. I grab the lid off the tank of the toilet.

I grasped it firmly in my hands.

"Hannah, baby, if you come out now, it won't be as bad, but I fucking promise you, if I have to break the door down, let's just say you won't like the consequences." Colton's voice is eerily calm.

I step away from the door. Okay, calm down. I tell myself to breathe.

After a minute, he says, "Well, don't say that I didn't warn you." His voice had amusement, as if he were amused at my behavior. My fear hastily made my body shake.

A couple seconds later, the door is knocked down. The loud boom echos through the small bathroom. His eyes were dark and dangerous.

His face turns into a smirk when he sees the weapon in my hand. I squeezed it tightly in my hands, my knuckles turning white.

"Don't come any fucking closer!" I screamed in fear as tears ran down my cheeks.

He chuckled at me, making my hair on my body stand up.

"Just what exactly do you think is going to happen, Hannah? I'm stronger and faster than you. All you are doing is pissing me off. Breaking rules. Let's just say that on the off chance you manage to incapacitate me, my brother down the stairs won't allow you to go far. Trust me when I say you would much rather deal with me than him." He smirks, crossing his arms over his chest.

He makes slow steps toward me. Before stopping. "Hand it to me now, Hannah. Don't make this harder than it had to be." He says it slowly, as if reasoning with a child.

This might be my only chance, but I don't want to make matters worse for myself. I might be dumb, but I'm not that dumb. I move it slowly from a defensive stance and slowly move it to him. My tears are falling.

"You do not have to do this. I won't ever do it again. I'm sorry." I say pleading and begging.

"Oh, but I do. You were trying to leave me. You don't seem to understand that you are mine!" He screams loudly, startling me.

He takes it from me and sets it back. Before he grabs my upper arm, pulling me out of the bathroom, My breathing increases.

"Please, please, I understand." I said I was trying to dig my hands into his to get him to let go of my arm.

My attempts were halted when I was shocked by a smack on my face. Harshly. My vision blurred from my tears.

He continues to pull me as my other hand softly rubs my sore cheek. In a soothing manner.

He sits on the bed and yanks my bottoms down before trapping me in between his thighs of steel.

Leaving me motionless.

"Listen, you brought this upon yourself. You will understand that you belong to me every single bit of you." He says it calmly as he pins my arms down.

"It will be over before you know it. I want you to count each one." He says he is bending down to my ear. I was softly rubbing my back, attempting to calm my sobbing self.

"I'm going to start once you have calmed down. We can wait here like this until then." He says it plainly.

This was embarrassing enough as is.

"Breathe, Hannah," he says, continuing to try and calm me.