Shower

After a couple of movies, Adam finally went home.

Which I was incredibly thankful for. He was a snitch.

We ate dinner without a hitch.

I tread lightly with him. Now that I know his unpredictable nature.

Colton says, "Go get a shower, baby. I'm just finishing up some work on my laptop." He says he is sitting down on the bed with the laptop on his lap.

Pointing to the pile of clothes on the bed.

I grab them and walk slowly to the windowless bathroom. Closing the door behind me.

I walk over to the shower and turn it on. Placing my hand under the water and testing it to comfort. I slip my clothes off and step in the water. The steam is flowing down my body. My hair is wet. I grab some shampoo, lathering it in my hair. Before washing it off. I grab the conditioner and primary focus on my ends.

I grab the body wash; the door was open suddenly. A shriek leaves my lips.

"What are you doing?!" I say to him, covering my body with my arms. I see him starting to get undressed.

"Go shower somewhere else. What the heck? Don't you see me in here?" I state to him angry.

"I don't think I will." He says opening the shower door. His full nakedness on display, the body wash still in my hands.

"I was just getting out. I say tilting my head back to wash out the conditioner so I could get out quicker. I kept my gaze on his chin.

"Nonsense, you just got in. You're not properly washing yourself; let me help you." He states

"No, I'm alright, thank you though." I say opening the door before it's shut back.

My ass smacked harshly, a hiss leaving my lips.

"That wasn't a suggestion. Hannah." He said, leaning closer to me, pulling me out of the running water. The cold air is hitting my body.

He grabs the condo and puts some more on my hair. His fingers delicately move through my hair. He nods in approval.

Before grabbing the body wash from my hands and grabbing the lofa, apply the body wash. He looks at me and says, "Move your arms." He demanded.

I make no move, my nerves getting the rest of me.

"Now Hannah. I'm not going to do anything." He states, rolling his eyes at my defiance.

His eyes showing don't test me.

I slowly remove my arms.

He runs the body wash on my skin slowly, starting with each arm slowly washing my chest and stomach. I keep my eyes shut. Uncomfortable with the amount of nakedness happening. He rubs on my thighs and lower legs. "Open your legs." He barks at me. I slightly move my legs apart, and he uses his hand to spread them further as he washes my intimate area.

"Turnaround." He says against my ear.

I slowly turn around my face, close to the wall. As he scrubs my back. Slowly moving over my sore ass, a whimper leaves my lips.

He softly talked against my ear.

"You earned your spanking; don't say that you didn't; I know you can be my good girl." He says to me, softly moving me into the water to rinse off. He watches me. Once I was washed off, he turned the water off abruptly.

"Don't you need to shower?" I ask confused.

"No, I took one this morning." He replied with a smirk, getting out and tossing me a towel. Wrapping one around his waist. His toned body is on display.

I quickly look away.