𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐋𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭, 𝐌𝐢

𝐋𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭, 𝐌𝐢

'pretty boy'

Why the fuck would I say that?

Maybe it's the weed getting to me, but I have never looked at a nigga and said some shit like a pretty boy.

I'm currently at lunch. It had been three hours since that incident, and it's still sitting heavy on my mind.

It's not like the boy was ugly; the fact that he was extremely gorgeous and the fact I thought that left me questioning myself.

"Nigga I know you hear me talking to you."

A voice spoke up, breaking me from my trance, along with a slap to the back of my neck, causing me to jump.

Throwing my head behind me to see who hit me, I smacked my lips and turned around at the table.

"Ain't I telling you to keep your hands off me?"

"Aye, I bet you hear me now." Davion took a seat next to me, sitting his tray of lunch on the table.

He propped his legs up on my lap. I took a chicken nugget and threw it into his mouth. His arms folded over his chest.

Davion and I have been friends since fifth grade. He was shorter than all the other kids, and they used it as an opportunity to pick on him and shit.

I of course took him under my wing and made him the man he was today.
I'm really this nigga father.

We have been friends ever since, helping and guiding each other when no one else would.

"Get your damn legs off of me." Pushing his legs off me, I grabbed a nugget off his plate and ate it. Fixing my lips to talk to him My chewing slowed down as I watched the blue-haired boy from earlier walk into the lunch room.

But he wasn't alone. He was with that hippie nigga Nnaji.

"Awl hell nah." I mumbled under my breath, fixing myself to sit up straight in my chair.

I suppose my actions caused Davion to catch onto what it was looking at by the way he shook his head and snickered.

"That nigga Nnaji got you 4 to 3."

"Don't say no bullshit like that again."

"I'm just saying this like the fourth time he swooped in and took a bitch right from under you."

Since freshman year, Nnaji and I have had what's basically a competition to see who can get who.

It's like every time I have my eye on someone, he always finds a way to charm her and get her, and vice versa.

I personally would never chase after no female, so let him get his wins where it's needed, but something about this blue-haired boy intrigues me to the point where I want to chase.

"First of all, that's not a "bitch," he's a boy, and secondly, he's never taken anything from under me. I let him have them."

As he went to place another nugget in his mouth, I watched him slow his moments and look across the lunchroom at the two boys.

His eyes squinted as he analyzed the smaller one.

"I would say there's no way that could be a boy, but in today's society he could be a dog. He's pretty, though."

Finishing off his lunch, David grabbed the trash and threw it away.

"So you don't care that he's a boy?" I questioned him with my eyebrows raised.

I never saw David be homophobic, but you never know a lot of people.
Like to keep their beliefs to themselves.

"I personally don't care what you fuck as long as it's not me. You're still going to be my brother even if you like Dick."

"Okay, but I wouldn't like dick; I would like ass."

"No, you technically like dick and the ass attached to it." Bending down to grab his backpack, David placed it on his shoulders and nodded towards me.

"Let's go to the gym, gay ass nigga."

Before I could even reply, he was already fake dribbling his way out of the lunchroom.

As I got up to clear my end of the table and grab my belongings, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched.

Looking up in the sea of people, one person stood out to me, and apparently I stood out to him too because we made immediate eye contact.

Oh, blue-haired boy.

A/N
Hello, lovely people. Thank you to those who have shown some support to my story. You are all very appreciated. I lost motivation, but I will be trying to update more for all of you who enjoy the book.