Week 5

Sunday: This baby dragon will not leave me alone. He keeps poking at me and trying to make me play. The last thing I want to do. I miss the sunrise. Watching the beautiful fiery orange orb clear the horizon in a blaze of pink, blue, purple, orange, and red. The clouds reflecting everything. That's what I miss about home, Lark.

Monday: Ugh, the exact definition of a rude wake up call. My cage being grabbed by the baby dragon. But then he put me by window. I had walked to the bars, breath taken by the incredible sunrise. It was the golden hour, everything cast in a glowing gold sheen. Well let's just say, I was a lot happier.

Tuesday: Dear Diary, I feel a tiny better now. But I'm still stuck in a cage. With a baby Night Dragon staring at me. But I'm not dead or eaten... Yet. The bigger Night Dragon seems to be good friends with the baby. Probably it's dad. I am also bored. Where is a book? I'm practically turning my diary into a sketchbook by now. Turns out I'm good at drawing as well as drums. Well the dragon just gave me food so I think I'll eat dinner now bye, Signed Lark.

Wednesday: Dear Diary, Today stuff happened. I woke up, ate breakfast, stared back at a Night Dragon who was staring at me, ate lunch, did nothing, and ate dinner. That's all I did.

Thursday: Dear Diary, the baby Night Dragon's dad left for something and hasn't come back yet. The baby Night Dragon seems worried. I didn't know dragons had feelings. The baby has tried teaching me commands. Like come, sit, stand, stay. The growls are so repetitive I've come to memorize them. I've only done come though. ONLY because the baby had a blueberry. And I LOVE blueberries. Only that though. Nothing else..

Friday: Dear Diary, I managed to get hold of some curtain and I made myself a new dress. The baby dragon seemed highly amused. I've mostly settled in though I hate the cage, the commands, and the fact I'm a pet. I am BORED. Moons I'm about to start playing my bongos, which I managed to save. The baby is very amused with my pacing, whistling, humming, and fidgeting. Whelp, that's all, Signed Lark.

Saturday: THIS BABY DRAGON HAD THE AUDACITY TO GRAB ME. Then it tied a rope around my waist. So here I am sitting on a baby dragon's shoulder as it walks around the mountain-

Saturday part two: We just flew. FLEW?! BRO! I WAS HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE! Moons, I had no idea baby Night Dragons could fly that fast! So after a near death experience, I'm back in my cage. It gave me blue berries, so that's a plus. I guess that's all.