NEW BOOK ALERT!

HELLOOO my lovely readers!!(I took this down because the book was under some reconstructioning😭)

If you're interested please check out my new book 'CROSSED PATHS'( check the comment for the link )

Xy-Monté Diari Taylor a prepossessing nineteen year old ,tenacious young girl, who strives to make a better living for her aunt and younger sister , dispite her young age  Xy has mature mindset and is the most hardworking young girl anyone could m...

Xy-Monté Diari Taylor a prepossessing nineteen year old ,tenacious young girl, who strives to make a better living for her aunt and younger sister , dispite her young age  Xy has mature mindset and is the most hardworking young girl anyone could meet,doing all necessary and by all means to go through college as smoothly as possible, even if this means starving or working night shifts.

The young girl had no intentions of meeting anyone or having any distractions but how can she avoid the eye canding 'charm' that ever girl seems to want.

With pure hatred toward each other,the narcissist and bitter Kim Jae San(Jason) the Korean-Jamaican , only wanted to get over with college while doing his fitness training job, but it's as if the universe had other plans , how can he hate her but cant get himself to leave her alone?

Will they by stand the looks of others and their families judgement of being from completely different racial backgrounds or will the give in to the societal norms?

This is the the story of how Xy and the chiney bwoy CROSSED PATHS.