41. Birthday P.1

(chapter yah full a pics bhaddd)

Tavia's pov
9:49am~Thursday morning

(Jan 19)

I'm finally eighteen..

Lawd gawd mi a get old.

I brushed up my hair in a neat low bun and used eco gel to make sure it was slick and layed perfectly.

I tied up my hair with a head wrap then the shower cap over that.

I didn't really have any plans , I'm going to ask mommy if she'd want all of us to have a little picnic day or something , nothing too fussy though.

I brushed my teeth ,showered , did my skin care routine after and moisturized well and all of that readying up stuff.

I chose a very simple and cozy outfit; a yellow two piece shorts and top.

Lastly spraying on a light vanilla perfume, it complemented the Shea body oil really well

Its the best thing when you smell good, look good and feel good.

Period.

I took up my phone and went down stairs .

" mommyyyy" I hugged my mother like it was the first time seeing her in a year.

" yuh happy todey suh?, and why yuh nuh guh school?" She hugged me back tightly before asking.

" I didn't want to, plus I was think we do a likkle picknick or spa or just something today" I shrugged and she looked at me unsure.

" baby , remember we kinda busy enuh maybe waah next time?" She pouted and gave me apologetic eyes.

" promise " she held out her pinky finger to me.

" but today-..okay ,its fine next time" I gave a small smile before going to the living room.

I checked the time and Dominique would pick me up in five minutes,so around ten o'clock, he has some surprise of the sort.