48.two birds, one stone

(Voteeeeeeee)

Dominique's POVweeks later

Dominique's POV
weeks later

I parked my GLE in the parking lot making sure to have my stuff for the exam , this is the last exam, the others before have been fairly well , but too dragged out, the exams should just have been at most three days apart to quicken the process of leaving school.

But noo, like dem love see we.

I saw one of my teammates from football walking in , no bag , no nothing only his ID in hand, not even look like ih man have nuh pen to p*ssy claat.

I shook my head and now started eating my breakfast while thinking back to our tournament, we were second overall , which Manchester is very happy about , seeing as they have not even gotten third place before or even made it to finals.

I leaned back eating while listening to the YouTube video , Sociology exam aguh be just a breeze through fi mi anyways.

I saw her BMW drive in slowly after another car, she came out with her bag and used the fob key to close the car.

I took another bite shaking my head. All when a exam she still have ih bag parachute pan ar back.

Really affi wonda a wah in deh more while but that anuh my business nuh more.

My eyes followed her as she continued walking towards the block, a small smile crept up on my face seeing her mouth and hands moving like she was reciting what she remembered, like always.

I looked away hissing my teeth.

'Too much oman out deh fi siddung yassoh a stare like some creep' , I reminded and scolded myself before checking the time and taking up the box from my car along with my necessities.

I threw away the box and popped a winter fresh in my mouth.

Mouth muss neva stink.

I walked into the hall and oh so unlucky of me , guess which three persons are apart of the few in here?

Scooby,..and the ada two .

I walked over daping up Raj and we caught up for a while, before the students started filing in rapidly .

We settled down as our invigilator came in everybody already in their assigned seats , allowing the papers to be distributed easier too.

As soon as I opened the paper I smiled, weh mi seh? breeze through.

I looked up seeing her turn her head away , as if I couldn't feel her boring holes into me with her staring, I scoffed and started the paper.

Only the last question giving me a hard time jah jah.

I looked up again and she looked a bit pale.

Continue look up mek dem tek the paper.

Why mi even care? I thought and focused on my paper again.