45. Betrayal

(voteeee🖤🌺)

(voteeee🖤🌺)

Dominique's POV

~Same time as previous chapter

" weh yuh mean by that , she deh a uno yaad" he chuckled humorlessly.

" suh yaah tell mi deh she nuh deh wid yuh that yaah try she?" His voice was cold and I became confused.

" a the hospital mi deh , Tavia like the message weh mi send last night , if she reach in an good" I explained and i could hear his breathing trying to calm down on the line.

A wah really a gwaan?

I walked out of the hospital room and made my way to the parking lot.

" yo if a some f*ckry uno a deal wid uno done it from now " he spoke calmly and I repeated that Tav was not with me.

He hung up in a panick and I tried calling her number , straight to voice mail, over and over.

I tried Crabs to check because he was the one to bring her home, same thing no answer.

Rajay hadn't been at the bar so its useless calling him .

I threw the phone down into the passages seat with my blood now boiling, its always something or the other.

Always unexpected, what am I even to do now ?, worry , stress, get frustrated, angry ?

All sorts of emotions and thoughts played in my mind just like that time before. I sped off to a location Manachi sent.

Would she have a reason to ignore us? She clearly read the messages from last night before her phone got unreachable.

" f*ck!" I exclaimed and started blaring the horn at the car infront me.

I sped past it and multiple others .

I hate being in situations like these, I don't know whether she's okay or if she's hurt.

My stomach dropped at some of the ideas that managed to cross my mind .I took deep breaths as I neared the destination.

The car wasn't even turned off when I jumped out , seeing Manachi standing , with his phone in his hand.

He looked up at me with raging eyes before looking back to his phone.

" why the f*ck it seh she deh yassoh ?!" He shouted and I looked around , the familiar piece of jewelry hanging by the nearby garbage stood out.

I walked over, zoning out his voice for a bit.

There was her necklace , that her father gave her.

I took it up and held it out to him.

This was what he had located, I started stressing even more.

He grabbed it from my hand and threw away harshly before collaring me up.