40. Warning

Hellooooo my lovely readers, y'all I just wanna say a big big thank you to all of you who contributed to making this book reach thus far, WE AT 20.7k!🥹😘❤‍, thank you all for voting, to the silent readers and the few that comment, I really do appreciate it , hope you enjoy reading this chapter sweets🥹.

The next day

Tavia POV

" you know I really think you've been trying to upset me since morning?, why yuh feel like draw mi out bredda" I hissed my teeth walking away from him .

We were headed to the cafeteria and he's back with some annoying question.

I have a slight head ache and he's making it worse.

unintentionally.

Maybe I'm coming off too strongly when he's just asking questions out of concern..

Before I could turn back to him , I was already being roughly pulled up against a corner and he held around my waist.

" stop wid the fucking attitude nuh Tavia" he warned aggressively and I shuddered a bit.

" a wamn to yuh today?!" He frowned.

No but why him a hangle mi suh.

He stepped closer pushing up on me " mi nuh waah hear deh 'bredda ' word deh again " His tone was scolding and assertive.

see how much time ih man affi tell yuh dat, him is not no fren

I looked up at his eyes not uttering a word.

He kept me in place for a few seconds and I started feeling a bit anxious. Its a turn on when he's like this, honestly, but I also hate it when he has to be rough with me.

" feel like yaah tek advantage a di gentleness weh mi have wid yuh" he spoke simply and stepped away.

I agree!

I released a breath and stood in place for a second before going up to him and hugging him from behind.

" Babe im sorry...I didn't mean to make you feel like that" I expressed my regret .

" and I should have just answered without making it a fuss, forgive mi?" I spoke in a soft voice and poked at his abs.

He hummed and removed my hands from around his torso.

Ouch.

Suddenly the head ache turn inna heart ache.

" suh yuh nuh plan fi fawud?" He asked lowly after I stood rooted in place.

He came back to where I was standing and held my hand and led us.

I blushed a bit and tried matching his pace.