36.Cheerleader

Tavia's POV 📍Manchester High Sixth Form Block

Tavia's POV
 📍Manchester High Sixth Form Block

Jan 9~ Monday

I said the rehearsed speech, trying my best to maintain contact with the camera while using my 'professional' tone and articulating myself.

I finished off my speech and the ended the video, now it was Rajay's turn to speak.

naah lie we look like some handicap but a suh ih guh.

He hissed his teeth for the millionth," yow why dem neva jus mek we do it inna devotion as planed , mi nuh inna dis bredda" he hissed and shook his head.

Sienna rolled her eyes" just do the sumn, why waste yuh time mek the speech and memorize if yuh naaguh seh it?" She raised an eye brow as she spoke sassily.

They had a stare ,of both glaring and our classmates where watching curiously.

I decided to but in , I can't let this escalate, mi just want this get over with , without any problems.

" uno just leave dat" I spoke and they looked at me before turning away from each other.

This is so frustrating, it betta dem did mek wi do it inna devotion fi real, cause deh video yah naah work out at all.

The first day a school , and it already start of bad.

" umm, Shakira?, yuh can give mi the six form coordinator number please " I asked one of my classmates and she took out her phone and sent it to me.

I called and explained the issues we were having with the editing and also asked if someone else could do the speech.

After everything was settled I moved from off the railing back inside the classroom, announcing everything.

" Dontae, would you be able to do the last recording? Rajay's own?" I asked and he nodded standing up.

I sighed in relief feeling very thankful .

We set up the camera and I held up my Ipad with the speech slide, beside the camera where it wouldn't like like he was reading, but he actually was.

" alright , yeah we angle dat" I nodded smiling while watching the video.