44. Beautiful eyes

(voteeee and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter🖤)

TAVIA'S POV
1:42pm ~ Friday

I drew the shirt over my head and ran my hand over it, I frowned at how it swallowed me up.

I used a scrunchie and tied up the back and tucked it under for a more fitted look.

Its looks much better , very cutesy.

I spritz on perfume and took some snaps sending to him while I wait for Tyreek to finish getting ready and drop me off.

Like the supportive girlfriend I am I made all his preps, like hand towels, Gatorade ,water, glucose...

Feel like mi a do too much but oh well.

His match was postponed for a week later because of the heavy rains we were having all through last week and the start of this one.

I got inside the car and Tyreek started driving , I scrolled on snaptchat for a bit before switching over to Instagram.

Woww look at the girl who has been M.I.A since I've been back from my trip.

I don't even care , its just how she's enjoying her time where ever and Rajay hasn't even looked the same all because of her.

Quenton texted that I should meet them at the first form block . I liked the message before turning to my brother.

" hello ,when mi niece a come ?" I asked and he hissed his teeth.

" tiad fi tell uno stop refer to mi son as girl enuh" he shook his head and I laughed.

" but I think one month and three weeks but the doctor seh we fi still mek every preparations from now because anything possible when we this close" he informed and I nodded intently as he continued speaking about the pregnancy, his voice was lively as he spoke about her and his unborn baby.

I smiled when he told me he already bought matching ' Daddy and son suits' for the baby and himself.

" dem affi guh return, but be my guest " I shrugged and he nodded surely.

" boo!" I frightened Quenton from behind ,well ,attempted to.

He turned around and slapped his forehead " laws gad , Tav mi see from way out dessoh" he shook his head.

" whatever" I rolled my eyes and he took the pouch from me .

" Rajay mek sure yuh have mi money fi gimmie when mi man win enuh" i grinned .

" yuh tief enuh, mi neva mek no bet wid yuh , all mi seh the team weh him a go against good-"

" yes, yes and we made the bet" I told him .

" mi nuh memba dat " he laughed and I joined him .

" me remember tho"

" mi soon come" they gave me a weird look and I now realized why.