24❤️

The afternoon sun casts long shadows as I pull up to the warehouse with Donavan, sitting in the passenger seat next to me

The building looks nondescript from the outside, a perfect cover that lies within. Donovan is calm, as always his sharp eyes taking in every detail as we step out of the car and approach the entrance.

Everything looked organized and everyone was doing their job accordingly.

"Not bad." He mutters, nodding appreciatively. His approval means everything- he's been in this business for years and his instincts are razor-sharp. I feel a surge of pride knowing he trusts me enough to handle this part of the operation.

We enter through the side door, the heavy metal creaking slightly as it swings open. The moment we were inside the workers acknowledged him.

Majority of them were working with him from when he was handling things

"Glad fi see yuh mi don." One of the workers daps him."

"Respect." He says in response

By the looks of his face, I could tell that he was pleased with what he saw.

"The security system is way better than before," I told him

"Yuh nah fi tell mi.. know seh a dat a the main thing yah guh full out on this time around he spoke

"Glad yuh Know," I respond

We walked further in, passing stocks of merchandise.

In case anyone wants to come and check out the warehouse we have to give them an Ali cause you Never know. Who tells we might use them.

Everything is neatly organized, thanks to the meticulous planning I put in over the past few weeks. I lead Donavan to the back, where a reinforced steel door guards the most valuable inventory. I punch in the code, and the door swings open to reveal rows of tightly packed packages, all ready for distribution.

Donavan steps inside, inspecting the setup. "Yeah mon yuh have everything under control. " he compliments as he claps me on the shoulder

"KL nuh mon."

We move to the office area, a small but functional space with a desk, chairs, and a couple of monitors displaying the security feeds. I sit behind the desk, feeling a sense of ownership over this new venture. Donavan takes a seat behind me leaning back and studying the screens.

*******

"It look even better mi nah lie," Donavan says we both make our way to the car.

As we drive away, the warehouse fading into the distance, I can't help but feel a surge of excitement about what lies ahead. After I drop Donavan off I'm going straight to the restaurant Ashley sent me to make a down payment.