26❤️

The sun was high sky as I arrived at the pool part, Zoey had insisted that I attend this small pool party that her cousin was hosting

It was just a small thing nothing big only his closest friends and relatives and they were allowed to invite a friend which is why I'm here third wheeling with Zoey and her man.

I wasn't gonna come if I'm being honest, did wah stay inna me bed, but it's New Year's Day and 'I can't start the year rotting in bed' zoeys words now mine.

Music thumped from speakers set up around the people. People were lounging on inflatable floats or dancing on decks.

Even though I was third wheeling it didn't feel like it because Zoey's boyfriend left us and went to socialize with the other men, which I'm very thankful Cah mi nave nuhbodyelse fi chat to.

We spent the next hour laughing, posing for selfies, and making sure to get the perfect shot of our swimsuits.

"Mi only like the one wid mi inna the pool and mi back turn," I told her as I looked at the pictures she took

"Ungrateful." She yells

"Girl bye."

After a while, we joined the others who were playing games near the edge of the pool. Someone suggested truth or dare. The dares started simple nothing major or extra.

It wasn't PG and it wasn't rated r... did just in between.

When it was my turn, I picked the date, feeling a surge of bravery from the fun we'd be having.

Zoey grinned mischievously. Her eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief.

Mi know dah face yah...
Dah bitch yah up to no good.

"I dare you to kiss the only guy here who's single or didn't invite a girl."

How mi know suh. Since we were here the only guy that was like keeping himself to himself had his eyes on me the entire time I was here.