Chapter 29

Author's POV

Cmon hurry up!” Tae told the others who were packing their things.

It was the day of their beach visit and so they were wrapping up the campsite.

“Kookie, do fast ” he instructed but the younger didn't responded. It was like he was zoning out again. “Kookie, you there? ” Tae gently shook his shoulder, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

“Uh-um y-yeah, sorry I just zoned out” he apologized.

“It's okay but pack fast ” Tae said.

“I swear to god Tae, if I heard you don't leave from here in instant, I would personally kill you with that knife over there ” Jimin threatened.

“I would like to help because this dumbass is neither helping us in packing things nor is he helping the others load the camper van. He just sitting there and hurrying us ” Sooyeon piped in. Taehyung could hear the others stifling a laugh and Jimin didn't even tried, he just laughed out loud.

“Fiiiine, 'm going ” he huffed.

The ride to the beach wasn't too long but extremely tiring as the road wasn't well built.

Nevertheless, they reached there in about an hour.

Bogum's family owned a beach resort there so they were going to stay there.

This time all of them got their personal rooms for which Sooyeon was very thankful. Taehyung was unpacking in his room when he saw how beautiful the outside view was.

It is beautiful! Thought Taehyung

Suddenly he felt someone entering the room and saw it was Jungkook looking a bit conflicted about something.

“Everything alright? ” Tae asked motioning Jungkook to sit beside him.

“Hyung I want to talk about something ” he hesitantly said, Tae nodded signalling him to continue. “That night during the first campfire when you said you were hungry and were going to have some midnight snacks and went to the van ” Jungkook started.

“when you didn't came after long, I went to check whether you are alright or not, there...” he stopped, his eyes not meeting Taehyung's.

Taehyung lifted his chin to make him look in his eyes. “Continue kookie, there you what? ” he asked nervously.

“There...I unintentionally, heard..everything you said ” he said, eyes looking at everywhere but at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock. With all his might he kept his calm.

Silence engulfed them, it wasn't an awkward or comfortable one but the blank one.

“I am sorry hyung ” Jungkook said breaking the silence.