Mina uzumaki profile

Name :- Mina uzumaki ( picture above )

Age :- 16 year old

Birthday:- 10th Oct

Family :- Minato Namikaze ( father ). Kushina uzumaki( mother )and naruto uzumaki ( twin brother )

Likes :- Dango, playing music, black and dark blue, cooking and training

Dislike:- People who hurt her precious people and akatsuki.

Personality:- Mina is more like her father than her mother. she is clam infornt of enemy and when she get angry in battle she is totally like minato . Mina is clam, intelligent and  sometimes kushina mode.

Precious people:- Naruto, sasuke, sakura, kakashi, jiraiya, Ryu, tsunade, ino, shikamaru, choji, asuma, kurenai, hinata, kiba, shino, Guy, Lee, neji, tenten, konahamaru, moegi, udon, teuchi, ayame and itachi.

Crush :- you will know.

Look :- same have father eyes and have mother red hair.

Clothes :-

Skill :- She have learned many sealing techniques, she have also mastered flying raijin, she have mastered sword

Skill :- She have learned many sealing techniques, she have also mastered flying raijin, she have mastered sword. summoning jutsu, She have learn half sage mode, she have learn how to control her chakra chains.

Extra Information:- Mina has learn juinjutsu but not fully mastered but if the opponent is very power full she can only handel him for some second ( juinjutsu you can control enemy body and movements by giving them seal or mark)
Mina has mastered flying raijin on her own she had taken copy of tobirama flying raijin scroll. 
Mina has not learn how to control kurama chakra. When she get angry her body take kurama chakra on her own even kurama can't control that, she can get out of control . Kurama and mina are in good term still kurama is in cage cause Mina doesn't have key. Mina hasn't get Hirushiru. One more thing Hirushiru will only appear when she is healing a person.

Hey guys do you like new Mina?