Join me.

MINA POV

I was going to teleport myself but he was lot faster than me he quickly held my hands and use his eye jutsu.

Obito :- your father had did that once he escape but I will not let you escape.

I was now in different place.

Damn you obito.

I was now in another dimension.

I can't believe I was not fast enough. Father was able to escape it but I wasn't.

KAKASHI POV

sasuke was saying he wanted to kill me Mina was going to attack him when madara appeared and use his sharingan. Mina start to dissappear in his eyes.

Kakashi :- Mina.

Madara :- She is safe but she will be a problem if she was here.

Sakura :- where is mina and why did you do that ?

Madara :- like I said she is safe.If she was here the fight would have end insteadly.

What.

sakura :- what do you mean ?

Madara :- I guess you don't know Mina power yet. she can take down sasuke in few minutes and

He then pause.

Madara :- I need to talk to her privately.

He then start to dissappear in his eyes.

MINA POV

I was talking to kurama to find my way out. He say we can't use teleportation jutsu cause we don't know the distance my life will be in danger.

I suddenly see obito.

Mina :- Now why did you do that?

Obito :- The fight is between student and teacher. I want to see who is powerful but I also want to talk to you.

Mina :- About what ?

Obito :- Join me .

Mina :- Never in my life.

Obito :- There is nothing you can do Mina. You will be sacrifice of sasuke and naruto fight. If you join me you will be able to meet your parents and live the life you wanted with them.

Mina :- like you said I will die, so I will first bring sasuke back and change his heart. then I will die peacefully and meet my parents in heaven and live after life with them.

Obito:- More than sasuke, More than naruto you have suffered the most Mina. They both have never done anything for you. They always ignore you from the ac-

Mina :- I don't care. I am not you or sasuke who will get easily manipulate by someone. I am Mina Uzumaki Namikaze who will never change her heart. I have people who care about me, people who love me. I will protect them with my life. I will never join you mark my word.

Obito :- very well the-

Mina :- What you will achieve by doing this ?

I ask with soft tone cause I know he have suffered.

OBITO POV

I look at here her eyes was soft like Rin.

Rin. No she is not Rin she is Mina.

Obito:- I will have a world where my loved ones are alive.

Mina :- Is it real or fake.

she ask while looking at me. she know that I know the answer.