Uchiha,senju and uzumaki.

NO ONE POV

Mina & Naruto :- We meet Forth.

Yamato :- What but he is dead .

Kakashi look at the siblings.

Kakshi :- What did he say . you know dad have a lot to say to their kids .

Naruto and mina smile.

Naruto & Mina:- They really do.

MINA POV

After that we got to know sasuke has kidnapped 8 tail jhinchuriki and raikage is going to kill sasuke. We also got to know danzo have become hokage.

We plan to go and request raikage not to kill sasuke.

When we meet raikage. he will kill sasuke no matter what. Oni-saa bow in front of him.

I didn't like it but I didn't say anything.

The whole conversation Oni-saa was talking and I stay silent.

After the talk we go to relaxing.

Naruto :- Why you didn't say anything?

Mina :- Because I know he will not agree.

Naruto :- maybe if we should have talk in peace.

Mina :- raikage is not the person who will understand peace meaning even if you have talk to him on peace.

Oni-saa look at me and then lay on the blanket. I close my eyes.

Voice :- Hey how about we talk Naruto and mina uzumaki ?

I open my eyes and take out kunai. I throw towards the voice it went through him.

How the hell I wasn't able to sense him.

Oni-saa make rasengan and destroy the poor house.

Obito :- A rasengan right off the bat huh ?

Suddenly there was a wood wrapping obito and a jail trapping me and Oni-saa.

He can come through the jail without doing anything yamato.

I just let out a sigh.

Kakashi was behind obito.

Kakashi :- We won't let your hands on naruto and mina that easily madara uchiha.

Obito :- No attacks work on madara uchiha.

Then after some talk. Obito start to tell itachi truth. I was shocked.

I know itachi will never do that just for testing his power but this truth. Itachi-ni how much pain have you suffered I can't even imagine.

Naruto :- this is not true.

Obito :- It is true isn't Mina ?

Everyone look at me.

Naruto :- you knew about it ?

Mina :- No i-

I suddenly fell slap. kakashi and yamato look shock

NARUTO POV

Before mina would say anything I slap her. I was angry that she have hide this thing from me. First meeting madara, then our dad truth and now itachi truth.

Naruto :- How many things have you hide from me first meeting madara then about our parents and now itachi truth ? is there anything else huh ?

NO ONE POV