Team 10 revenge 2

MINA POV

Tsunade :- how are you so sure they will not die?

Mina :- cause I was the one who tell shikamaru the strategie.

Granny look at me shock.  I just wink at her and start to go toward hokage mountain.

HOKAGE OFFICE MORNING TIME.

I have not tell anyone about my arrival except granny. Silly sage has gone to meet jiraiya who was no where to found in konaha. I was listening to granny conversation I have hide my chakra only kage level or sanin can sense me.

Granny had called team 7 to tell if Oni-saa able to do the new jutsu in 24 hour he can go to back up team 10.

After team 7 has gone I came out from my hiding spot.

Mina :- Granny office I am going to back up Team 10.

Tsunade:- then why you didn't go with them this morning.

Mina :- I want to talk to Mom, dad and asuma sensei.

Granny just hmm and give me permission.

NO ONE POV

Naruto did rasenshuriken training. Naruto was able to do it but not perfectly.

Team 7 start to head towards team 10. They see ino, choji and kakashi was fighting a akatsuki member.

SHIKAMARU POV

I have separated myself with hidan. We were fighting when suddenly he throw his scythe I was not expecting that move. I know if the scythe give me a small injury I will die. Before I was able to do something. Someone came in front of me. I smrik.

Mina :- Want help ?

Shikamaru:- Yeah .

Mina was stopping hidan scythe with her sword. suddenly the scythe go towards hidan he catch it.

Hidan :- a new sacrifice to lord jashin.

Mina :- Huh. who the F*** is that ?

Hidan :- don't you dare to insult him.

Mina :- 🤪

MINA POV

Shikamaru and I start to fight him. shikamaru had told me to not get any injuries from the scythe.

I suddenly see that shikamaru had shadow possession him but It was clone.

I see Hidan was behind him.

No no no I haven't mark any place here I can't teleport shikamaru somewhere. There Is only one thing left.

SHIKAMARU POV

After I know I shadow possess a clone . I feel there was someone behind me. I suddenly hear Mina voice.

Mina :-  REPLACE TELEPORTATION JUTSU.

I was suddenly somewhere I realise I was on mina place.

Then that means.

I look at the place where I was supposed to be i see mina shoulder was injured.

Hidan suddenly take the scythe. I start to use my shadow possession jutsu but before the shadow could reach to him. he had already put his scythe in his stomach. I hear Mina scream.

Hidan start to laugh.

Hidan :- my sacrifice will be complete with one more strike.

NO NO NO.