Last chapter.

NO ONE POV

Kakashi was out with his 2 adopted sons. Mitsuki and he get along but Kawaki was still arrogant to him. But not infront of Mina.

They all were sitting under tree.

Kawaki:- So you are married her for 6 years ?

Kakashi:- Yeah.

Kawaki:- So why you don't have your own kids ?

Kakashi:- It's because we don't want.

Of course he is not gonna tell him the painful truth.

Mitsuki:- Um why father mom like us so much even when we are not her kids.

Kawaki agreed with him.

Kakashi:- Why are you both suddenly talking about kids ?

Mitsuki:- Simple because I want a baby sister.

Kawaki:- And I wanna see a pregnant women for first time.

Of course that was horrible lie. he didn't know how to lie

Kakashi just stare at his oldest. He then let out a deep sigh.

He just ignore the baby sister thing. He start to tell.them about Mina story cause he know they are not interested in his story.

All boys hatake came home. They see their favourite women was sitting on couch and ........ crying.

They all run towards her.

Mitsuki:- Mother are you okay ?

Kawaki:- What happened ?

Kakashi:- MY love what happened ?

Mina :- I-i ... I ha-ha-ve...

Kakashi:- You have ?

Mina:- I ha-ve g-gai-n 6 kg wei-ght.

Kakashi:- WHAT ?

He wasn't shocked because she gained weight but shocked that she care about her figure/weight. He never ever see her dieting or checking her body in mirror or asking about her figure.

Mina :- Right now you don't like me anymore.

Both boys look or more like glare at their father. How dare he to dislike their mother ?

Kakashi:- Love I doesn't mean in that way. any way why do care so much about weight.

Mina :- What do you mean ? Look how fat I look.

Kakashi:- Boys go and sleep in your rooms.

Boys did as he told. Them he puck up mina in his arms and take her to bedroom. He put her on bed and sit down in front of her.

Kakashi:- Mina I don't care about you being fat or anything. I Luke the way you are.

Mina :- But In your book the female character have 36-34-36 figure.

Kakashi:- Mina it's just character and it doesn't matter to me I just read them because of good plot.

Mina :- But you say that the Mc is you and Fc is me.

God he just want to make her blush at that time but he didn't thought she will compare her figure to FC.

Kakashi:- Mina I didn't mean figure okay. I didn't even notice any changes in you.

No he did notice. Her um--umm c-hest size. It was little bit bigger. He didn't mean in perv way or judging her body. He is still confused about she worrying about her figure and weight. She never really care before not even after their marriage.