Crush.

NO ONE POV

it's been 4 years since everyone pregnancy news.

Hinata had boy name boruto she also have girl name himawari. Boruto is 4 and hima is 1 ½.

Sakura had daughter name sarada she is almost 4.

Ino had son name inojin he was also 4.

Temari had son name shikadai he is also 4.

Karui has daughter name cho-cho.

Mina is currently 24. Everyone wants her to get married or some people want her to confess her love to her crush.

Mina had finally decided she will confess her love to.........Kakashi.

She was in front of minato and kushina grave.

Mina :- hey mom and dad. I have came here to tell you about something it's important okay.

MINATO POV

I was watching my daughter. yeah I don't know how but whenever she come to visit me or us. I came here just so I can hear what she is saying.

Mina :- Soihavedecidedthatiwillconfess
mylovetokakashibutbeforeigotohimiwantyourapproval

I didn't understand anything. I mean I am yellow flash but I mean ya know.

Mina :- I am sorry you probably don't understand any thing.

She take deep sigh.

Mina:- So i have decided that i will confess my love to kakashi but before I go to him I want your approval. I know our age gap is 7-8 but I love him I want to give it a try.

I was happy for her. Kushina was literally dancing.

He both touched her cheeks.

She close her eyes and smile.

Mina :- Thank you mom and dad.

Namikaze couple:- Be happy sweetheart/princess.

We then go back.

SAKUMO POV

( You didn't see that coming right )

I was seeing the girl in front of me who was putting flowers in my grave vase. It's not first time her visiting my grave.

.
.
.
FLASHBACK.
.
.

it was rainy day my 17 year old son was in front of me.

We suddenly hear a girl voice. she had some flowers in her hands.

Girl :- Kakashi ?

Kakashi look back.

Girl :- are you kakashi ?

Kakashi just nod his head.

Insteadly recognise that girl. Kakashi had told me about his sensei children.

Mina :- sorry to interrup your privacy.

She bow.

Kakahsi :- it's okay there was nothing private. But who are you why are you here ?

Mina :- you already know me but still we haven't introduced yet so My name is Mina uzumaki Namikaze but for safety reason I will say Mina uzumaki.