Third Party

"Hmmnn what happened with your hand Jace??"

"Ahmm a little bruised ..I got it when I practice dancing"

Doby removed Jace hand from hugging him and get up to get the medicine kit to treat him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll put ointment..so it will heal faster"

"Ohhh don't mind about it..just give my hand a kiss and I'll be fine"

"Your too much Jace..you always find ways to take advantage of me"

"Nananana"

Doby shoke his head because Jace is becoming more a spoiled boyfriend day by day. He always acts cute and like a puppy whenever Doby is around. Doby remind him not to act too much on camera because everyone not only their fans but their co-actors from their company as well had always been suspicious towards them.

Doby grab his hand and kiss him as he wished.

"Happy now?"

Jace smiled and grab his head to give him a kiss but Doby cover his mouth to stopped him.

"You know what will happened next if I allow you to do that"

"But it's been a week already that we haven't seen each other and I missed you"

"Hahah But we meet last day Jace"

"It's different..we meet because of work not as boyfriend"

"Ohhh how would it be different if we see each other"

"Because I can't kiss you there but with you all alone..I can hug, kiss and.."

"Shhhh stop it!"

"Okay let me hug you instead?"

Doby lean back to his chest and hugged him. Jace sniff his hair and give him a bear hugged. A few moments after. Jace pushed and locked his two hands upward and gave him kisses on his checks and lips.

"Ahahaa Jace..you promised me"

"Sorry but I'm lying"

"Jace please...hahaha It's ticklish..Jace!"

[Now we know what happened next 🤭 Rated SPG]

~One Month After~

"Bro I think you better do something , rumors are getting out of hand"

Jace had been link to his Female friends whom he often hangout to concert, bars and outside city trips.

"Pierre I don't have anything to explained and beside..I know that everything is just rumors and their wild imagination"

"I know and I believe you but does it necessary to provoke them more??"

"I'm not provoking them"

"But you acted like one..I mean you can hangout with them anytime you want..you can go with them from morning to evening but please consider when you posting"

"Pierre?"

"Are you blind or insensitive Jace? what do you think why Doby didn't have time for you?"

"Because he's busy and his filming"

"I can't believe you Jace..you supposed to know Doby more than anyone else"