.My Tutor༊˚

AVNI'S POV :

It's the last class, fifth class. I went back to our class along with other students from the art room. It was zoology class now. The teacher had not arrived yet so everyone was busy in their phones. I took out my phone and found a notification, which was from the group in which Nidhi added me in the break time. Few students had greeted me with a welcome message in the group, so I replied them with a "Thank you" note.

I got a message from a number, saying Hi from the group. I checked and it was from the group. I was going to ask Nidhi, who was it.

"It's mine. Save it", Ishan said looking at his phone.

"Why would I?" I questioned.

"As you wish," he replied looking at me, locking his eyes on me.

I quickly shifted my gaze and saved his number as Mr. weird Malhotra.

The teacher arrived, everyone kept their phones aside and started opening their books and notebooks. I took out my notebook and pens aswell. I took out my pen from my pouch but it fell down. I let out a small sigh and tried to pick it up from the ground. Another hand touched mine before I could pick it, realizing it was of Ishan's, I quickly removed my hands. He picked up the pen and placed it on the desk. I took the pen and started writing down the notes.

After teaching us the lesson, the teacher asked a question, to test how much we learned.

"I see two hands today. Is that the new student?", the teacher said.

I stood up and Ishan put his hand down. "I'm Avni and the answer is albumin", I answered.

The teacher informed me to sit down as the answer was correct. This class also got over.

AUTHOR'S POV :

The last class for today got over. Everyone packed their bags and started to leave the class one by one.

Ishan asked Avni, "Shall we go?"

Avni questioned, "Where?"

Ishan replied with teasingly, "What a poor memory you have? Forgot what Mr. Gupta said?"

Avni said while packing her bag, "Are you really going to teach me?"

Ishan replied, "Yes, Miss Avni. I'm your tutor for few days."

Avni rolled her eyes at his response and said, "I know sir. Let's go."

On seeing Avni and Ishan going out of the room together, Nidhi asked, "Where are you both going?"

"Mr. Gupta told me to study after school for the upcoming test, with him", Avni replied.

"I can't help you in this, Good luck. Bye", saying this Nidhi went.

Ishan went towards the sports room, with keys in his hands. Avni followed him. They both got seated on the chairs present there, near a table.

The sports room was quite spacious, enough space to play a match there, along with all the sports equipments.

"What subject should we start with?" Ishan asked looking at Avni.

"Any is fine", Avni replied while taking out her notebooks.

"Then let's start with physics. You are good at it, aren't you?" Ishan asked.

"Sure, you will see", Avni replied.

Ishan started teaching a chapter to Avni. He was teaching the lesson very clearly and throughly, by using real life examples and mnemonics. He completed the chapter in 30 minutes.

"It's done", Ishan said before drinking water from his water bottle.

"You should be a teacher in future, you teach well!", Avni said, praising his teaching skills.

"My teaching was well or not will be proven only when you will be able to solve all the questions. Let me give you some numericals to solve", saying this Ishan started giving some questions from the textbook.

After he was done giving her questions. Avni started solving them. While she was solving them, he took a basketball from the ground and started playing with it, as there was a basketball hoop in the room.

Avni's eyes got drawn to him as he played, effortlessly scoring goal after goal, mesmerized by his skill. Her gaze was fixed on him, unable to pull away as she watched him with quiet fascination, captivated by his every move.

"Are you done?", Ishan asked scoring a goal.

"I- I wasn't staring at you", she replied quickly getting back to solving the questions.

"I meant the questions", Ishan replied with a subtle smile.

"It's distracting, I mean you playing, I mean the sound", Avni said finishing her work.

"Sorry for that, but I'm done now", Ishan said sitting on the chair infornt of Avni, wiping his sweat.

After sometime, Avni was done solving the numericals. Ishan checked them and they all were correct.