2

☆, Wearing a skirt, I was fucked and ejaculated by the big brother!

Zhou Yan blushed, picked up a piece of clothing, squatted down and started wiping the floor.

"I can't see anything when you're like this." Zhou Shuo said jokingly.

Zhou Yan bit his lower lip, and had to bend down and lift his hips. Because of Zhou Yan's movements, the skirt was lifted up. The red cock was hard and erect, and the black gauze half-covered the pink flesh hole. With Zhou Yan's movements, the flesh hole was opening and closing slightly.

When Zhou Yan thought of his elder brother's fiery gaze staring at his vagina, his penis became harder, and his vagina even started to itch inexplicably. Zhou Yan wiped the floor carelessly while contracting his vagina.

Zhou Shuo calmed down and stretched out a finger and inserted it directly into Zhou Yan's tender hole. He thought it would be difficult without lubrication, but he was sucked into Zhou Yan's flesh hole as soon as he inserted it gently.

"Ah~~~~~Brother, what are you doing?" Zhou Yan subconsciously contracted her vagina and turned around to look at Zhou Shuo coquettishly.

"Keep mopping the floor." Zhou Shuo's tone was still indifferent, and it was impossible to tell from his face that the heat between his legs had grown to a huge level, even to the point of pain.

Zhou Yan could only turn around and continue to wipe the floor while carefully trying to pull out the finger in his flesh hole. The elder brother's finger is inserted into the younger brother's asshole. This kind of thing is very obscene just thinking about it, and they are brothers...

When Zhou Yan pulled out, Zhou Shuo thrust in again. Then he began to imitate a meat stick inserting into a vagina, thrusting in and out nine times shallow and one time deep.

"Ah, ah, don't," Zhou Yan's legs became weak due to Zhou Shuo's fucking. After a while, his pussy started to make water sounds from being fucked... Zhou Yan wanted to run, but Zhou Shuo grabbed him in his arms and held him still.

Zhou Shuo added a finger and continued to thrust, slapping Zhou Yan's fair and perky buttocks with his left hand. "Where do you want to go, little slut?"

“Brother, stop hitting me~~~~~” Zhou Yan grabbed Zhou Shuo’s sleeve and dared not struggle anymore.

After being spanked more than a dozen times, Zhou Yan's fair buttocks turned a bright red. Zhou Shuo looked at Zhou Yan with tears in his eyes, looking pitifully ravaged, and his eyes became darker.

Zhou Shuo pulled out his fingers, picked up Zhou Yan with one hand, unzipped his pants with his left hand, and released the long-suppressed cock. As soon as the cock was released, it slapped Zhou Yan's buttocks. Zhou Shuo held the cock and rubbed it on Zhou Yan's flesh hole, pumping and inserting it shallowly, "Are you comfortable?"

Zhou Yan had tears in her eyes and panted softly, "It's so big, so hot, so comfortable..."

"Want to feel more comfortable?" Zhou Shuo said in a hoarse voice, seducing Zhou Yan step by step.

"I want to..."

"I'll put my big cock in your cunt and fill it up. I'll stretch your cunt until it can't close anymore. You can only use my big cock to stuff it. What do you say?"

Thinking of that scene, Zhou Yan licked his dry lips, "I want big brother's big cock to stretch my cunt so wide that it can never close again..."

"You're so good. I'll give you a reward." Zhou Shuo aimed his dick at Zhou Yan's pussy and slowly inserted it in.

"It's so big... My slutty pussy is going to be torn apart by my brother's cock..."

Hearing Zhou Yan's moan, Zhou Shuo suddenly inserted his entire penis into Zhou Yan's pussy. The tightness and heat inside made Zhou Shuo take a breath.