29

Wet the sheets beneath him...

☆, conflict with brother... thousand-word Easter egg: fucked by own friend on the dance floor of the bar (Part 1)

It has been several months since he came back from his uncle's house. Although his life is just like usual, Zhou Yan can't muster any interest.

Because the company was developing foreign markets and there was a problem, Zhou Shuo had to go abroad to solve it. It was only a little over a month, but Zhou Yan felt like a lifetime had passed. It was as if his entire life had come to a standstill.

But even so, his life was still as "colorful" as before. It seemed that the system knew that he was not in good spirits during this period and had no interest in sex, so it directly modified his body. When he saw the so-called "high-quality semen", his two slutty holes were very excited... Like a slut, he spread his ass in front of his brothers and classmates, exposing his lewd asshole and slutty hole, begging them to fuck him to death... His asshole and slutty hole were washed by the hot semen, and were filled with semen all the time. But while his body was satisfied, Zhou Yan felt that his heart was empty.

Until that day when he was woken up by his father's fucking in his sleep, he looked at his father with sleepy eyes and called his brother's name vaguely, and he suddenly knew what was empty in his heart.

He seemed to be in love with his brother.

He fell in love with his half brother.

For the first time, Zhou Yan felt confused and scared.

After knowing his own feelings, Zhou Yan hated sex without love. His body being filled only made his heart more empty.

Although this is ridiculous.

As a person who relies on the semen system to survive, he actually doesn't want other people's semen...

"Yanyan." Zhou Tan walked into Zhou Yan's bedroom and saw Zhou Yan staring out the window in a trance. He frowned and said.

"Yeah, Dad." Zhou Yan retracted his gaze and smiled at Zhou Tan who was coming towards him.

Feeling Zhou Yan's coldness towards him, Zhou Tan thought about the fact that Zhou Yan had not been interested in having sex with him for some time, and he understood something.

"What's wrong? Yanyan misses her brother." Zhou Tan lifted Zhou Yan's chin and stared into Zhou Yan's eyes.

Zhou Yan looked at the eyes that were very similar to Zhou Shuo's, lowered his eyelids and said nothing.

Seeing Zhou Yan's hesitation, Zhou Tan had a guess in his mind. Although he was unhappy, Zhou Tan said gently, "It should be past ten o'clock over there now, so he should be free now."

"But..." Zhou Yan was still a little conflicted. He didn't want to reveal his emotions too obviously. Besides, he and his brother were brothers. If Zhou Shuo just liked having sex with him but didn't like him, he didn't know how to explain it.

Without giving Zhou Yan a chance to refuse, Zhou Tan directly took out his phone and started a video call with Zhou Shuo.

Zhou Shuo over there seemed to have just taken a shower, with only a bath towel wrapped around his waist, revealing his strong and beautiful abdominal muscles. His casual poses looked like they were posed for a blockbuster movie, and he was so cool and handsome that Zhou Yan, who hadn't seen Zhou Shuo for a long time, was amazed.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Shuo asked casually while looking at the two people in the video.

"How's your progress? Come back if you have nothing to do. Yanyan's asshole and pussy both miss you." Zhou Tan said with a gentle smile, just like an ordinary father chatting with his children.