20

Big..." Zhou Yan moaned loudly as he was penetrated.

Zhou's mother, who was trimming the flowers downstairs, looked upstairs in confusion, but only saw Zhou Yan lying by the window with a red face.

"You're screaming so loudly, are you hoping to be discovered by your mother? His eldest son is fucking his younger son's asshole?" Zhou Shuo said while holding Zhou Yan's waist and fucking him.

Zhou Yan bit her lips tightly, trying to hold back her moans. But her fair and plump buttocks were trying to move towards Zhou Shuo's abdomen...

"Yanyan, are you not feeling well?" Zhou's mother looked at Zhou Yan's red head and asked with some confusion.

"I...mmmm..." Zhou Yan just wanted to speak, but Zhou Shuo's powerful impact made him speechless.

Looking at Zhou Yan like this, Zhou's mother felt more and more strange.

Sensing Zhou's mother's suspicion, Zhou Yan turned around and looked at Zhou Shuo pitifully. "Brother, don't..."

Zhou Shuo stopped what he was doing, which was a rare moment of relaxation. "I'll give you three minutes."

Zhou Yan swallowed and tried to speak in a normal voice: "I felt a little hot just now, I'm fine."

"Where's Zhou Shuo?"

"Brother should be in the study." Zhou Yan said, trying to suppress the itch deep in his anus.

"It's almost time for dinner, come down early. I'll go call your brother."

Hearing what Zhou's mother said, Zhou Yan nervously tightened his anus, almost squeezing Zhou Shuo to ejaculate.

"Bitch, relax." Zhou Shuo said while patting Zhou Yan's white buttocks.

"I...I'll go call my brother."

"Just pack up and come down." After saying this, Zhou's mother didn't give Zhou Yan time to react.

Seeing Zhou's mother enter the room, Zhou Shuo directly picked up Zhou Yan and started to fuck him while walking.

"Brother... um... you..." Zhou Yan asked nervously when he saw Zhou Shuo carrying him out of the bedroom.

"Hold me tight." Zhou Shuo said, then he held Zhou Yan and strode towards the study.

Because he was walking very fast, the speed at which the big cock was thrusting into Zhou Yan's asshole also increased, causing Zhou Yan's lewd fluid to drip all over the floor...

After entering the study, Zhou Shuo pressed Zhou Yan against the door and continued to fuck him fiercely.

“Don’t do it here...Brother...Mom, Mom is coming…” Zhou Yan turned around and licked the corner of Zhou Shuo’s mouth, pleading.

"Okay." Zhou Shuo's penis became harder after being licked by Zhou Yan. He simply picked up Zhou Yan and sat him on the chair, and then he stopped moving.

Seeing that Zhou Shuo did not move, Zhou Yan decided to rely on himself. He squatted on the chair and began to suck the big cock vigorously.

"Go deeper, swallow brother's testicles, and fill your little asshole up..." Zhou Shuo said seductively.

Zhou Yan shrank his buttocks, feeling a little itchy.

"Weren't you happy last time?" Zhou Shuo hooked Zhou Yan's face and continued, "Open your asshole and put brother's first testicle in first."

As if unable to resist the temptation, Zhou Yan followed Zhou Shuo's words, used his hands to open his wet asshole, and stuffed Zhou Shuo's testicles into his asshole. He thought it would be difficult, but unexpectedly, his asshole swallowed the first one easily.