28

"Okay." Zhou Shuo lowered his head and took Zhou Yan's increasingly larger nipple into his mouth, licking and biting it slowly.

"Mmmmm...If brother goes to find someone else, Yanyan won't let brother fuck her...Yanyan is going to go out and find a strange man..."

"Wild man? Baby, you are so brave that you want to find a wild man behind your brother's back..." Zhou Shuo said in a bad tone, hugged Zhou Yan and started to fuck him hard. The thick meat stick went in and out of Zhou Yan's pussy quickly, making the originally pink pussy red and stretched into a huge black hole.

“Ahhhh… It’s too heavy… Be gentler brother… Mmm…” Zhou Yan couldn’t bear the sudden speed of the movement.

"Do you still dare to look for a wild man..."

"If my brother goes to find someone else...Yanyan will go find a wild man..." Although Zhou Yan was a little unconscious after being fucked by Zhou Shuo, she still insisted.

Before Zhou Shuo could say anything else, there was a knock on the door and he got up.

"Dingdeng...Cousin, are you awake?"

"Mmmmm..." Zhou Yan subconsciously clamped Zhou Shuo's big cock.

Zhou Shuo ignored him and continued to fuck Zhou Yan's pussy...

“No...don’t...mmm...my cousin is outside..." Zhou Yan bit his lip and said vaguely.

Zhou Shuo bit Zhou Yan's shoulder, and the glans of his big meat stick hit Zhou Yan's uterus. "Let brother in..."

"No...Brother...Brother is too big...Yanyan will be broken..." The overly thick and huge cock was too threatening, making Zhou Yan a little scared.

"Cousin Yanyan, are you still not awake?" the man said as he opened the door and came in.

The moment Zhang Xuexue opened the door, Zhou Shuo found himself lying across the quilt.

Zhou Yan could only close his eyes and pretend to sleep. But his pussy was stuffed full of the big cock, so Zhou Yan couldn't calm down at all.

"Cousin, why are you still sleeping?" Zhang Xuexue climbed onto the bed and patted Zhou Yan's face. "Your face is still so red, and the smell in the room is so strange..."

Zhou Yan opened his eyes with some shame, "I, I feel a little uncomfortable."

"Then I'll go see Doctor Li." Zhang Xuexue said as he wanted to get out of bed to make a phone call.

"Xuexue, there's no need. I'm fine. I just have a little headache..." Seeing that Zhang Xuexue was really about to make a phone call, Zhou Yan stopped him nervously.

"Cousin, this won't do. If you are sick, you must see a doctor. Even though the medicine is bitter and the injection is painful, it will help you get better faster..." Zhang Xuexue thought that Zhou Yan was afraid of injections and medicine, so he spoke to Zhou Yan like a little adult.

"Well... no... uh-huh..." Zhou Yan wanted to explain, but the big meat stick in the slut's pussy had already started thrusting... making Zhou Yan instantly speechless.

"Cousin, what's wrong with you?" Zhang Xuexue looked at Zhou Yan, who was biting his lip, in surprise. "Are you feeling unwell?"

"No...no...I just...have a little cough...cough cough..." Zhou Yan covered his lips and pretended to cough a few times.

"You have a cough? Drinking some water will help. Cousin, wait a minute, I'll get you some water." Zhang Xuexue said, and quickly jumped off the bed to get water for Zhou Yan.