17

Can't put it down.

With Xu Chen's pressure, the vibrator in his body went in a little further. Zhou Yan suppressed his pleasure and slapped Xu Chen's hand away, "This young master is naturally beautiful, unlike you who have rough skin and flesh."

Xu Chen took his hand back, cupped his hands and said teasingly: "Yes, Princess Yan is naturally beautiful, stunning and peerless, that is something that commoners like us cannot compare to."

Zhou Yan: "..." Who is this psychopath? Does he know him? I don't know what the students of this school think. How can such a person become the school idol of their school...

"Okay, everyone please be quiet. I am your new counselor, Ran Yun." Someone patted the table and said.

Everyone fell silent and looked towards the podium. It was less than two minutes of silence before everyone started whispering again.

A girl looked at Ran Yun, then looked at Xu Chen, and then said to the person next to her: "I've decided to become a fan."

"Everyone please be quiet. I need someone to help me understand the situation in our class. Is there anyone willing to volunteer?" Ran Yun said with a gentle smile.

"So handsome, so gentle, I like him so much..." said a girl, holding her face.

"I would like to ask, does the counselor have a girlfriend?" Yu Yanyan stood up and asked shyly.

"No. Of course, I don't have a boyfriend either." Ran Yun still smiled gently.

Everyone burst into laughter instantly.

Zhou Yan lay on the table, feeling that Ran Yun seemed to look at him a few times, with a strange look in his eyes.

"It seems like I'll have a lot more peace and quiet in the future." Xu Chen glanced at Ran Yun, then continued playing the game.

"You may lose your position as the school hunk." Zhou Yan continued while lying paralyzed.

"That's good. No one will disturb our world of two from now on." Xu Chen put down his phone, poked Zhou Yan's face and said with a smile. "Why are you so half dead? Are you feeling unwell?"

"A little bit." Zhou Yan said vaguely. He couldn't tell Xu Chen that the vibrator in his asshole had moved a lot faster for some reason, stimulating him so much that he wanted to scream.

"Do you want me to take you to see a doctor?" Hearing that Zhou Yan was really unwell, Xu Chen asked nervously.

"I just need to rest for a while." Zhou Yan said vaguely with a red face.

"Since no one volunteers, I can only call out names randomly. I think everyone should have no objection." Ran Yun said after looking around.

Seeing everyone looking at him nervously, Ran Yun picked up the list, curled his lips and said, "Zhou Yan."

"The teacher is calling you." Xu Chen patted Zhou Yan's butt.

"Hmm..." Zhou Yan propped himself up and looked at Ran Yun on the podium.

"Could you please stand up for a moment, Zhou Yan?" Ran Yun said with a gentle and handsome smile, curling the corners of his lips.

As soon as Ran Yun finished speaking, everyone turned around and looked at Zhou Yan.

Zhou Yan could only stand up reluctantly.

"Wait a moment, please introduce our class to me."

Zhou Yan could only nod.

"There's nothing else to do today, let's disperse." As soon as Ran Yun finished speaking, everyone dispersed.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Xu Chen asked worriedly as he looked at Zhou Yan, whose face was blushing abnormally.