24

☆、My brother broke my virginity and fucked me in my uterus...stuffed a remote control in my py...mirror

there are foot licking, face sitting

"Daddy..." Zhou Yan clutched his clothes tightly, and turned his head to look at Zhou Tan with dissatisfaction. This shallow thrusting could not satisfy the itch in his asshole at all, and his pussy was also thirsty and dripping with lewd water...

"Yanyan, do you want to try it yourself?" Zhou Tan put his other hand into Zhou Yan's windbreaker and pinched Zhou Yan's breasts.

"I still don't quite understand..." Zhou Yan blushed and breathed slightly.

Zhou Shuo narrowed his eyes, walked to Zhou Yan and said, "Yanyan's face is so red, is she feeling unwell?"

Because of Zhou Shuo's question, everyone looked at Zhou Yan. Zhou Yan tightened his buttocks nervously, and said with a flickering look: "Yeah, I feel a little dizzy."

"You have a weak constitution to begin with, so you should go and rest." Aunt looked at Zhou Yan lovingly and said.

"Go ahead, you can learn mahjong anytime. Health is more important..." Uncle looked at Zhou Yan's blushing face and said.

"Then I'll take him upstairs to rest. You guys have fun, uncle." Zhou Shuo said, extending his hand to Zhou Yan.

Zhou Yan turned around and looked at Zhou Tan in panic.

"If you feel unwell, go upstairs and have a rest. Dad will teach you to play mahjong another day." Zhou Tan said as if nothing had happened.

After hearing Zhou Tan's words, Zhou Yan could only hold Zhou Shuo's hand and slowly stand up. The big cock in his asshole was also slowly sliding out.

While Zhou Yan was blocking him, Zhou Tan put his still hard cock back into his pants. Then he leaned forward to cover his bulging lower body.

Because he was wearing a windbreaker, the crack on the back of Zhou Yan's pants was perfectly covered. But the obscene liquid in his asshole flowed out along his buttocks, soaking his pants.

Zhou Shuo held Zhou Yan's hand, curled his lips slightly and said, "Let's go upstairs."

"Yeah." Zhou Yan blushed and followed Zhou Shuo upstairs as calmly as possible...

After Zhou Yan entered the room, Zhou Shuo closed the door and looked at Zhou Yan coldly and said, "Hold your asshole tight, don't let your stench fill the room."

Hearing Zhou Shuo's words, Zhou Yan cried out helplessly: "Brother..."

"Are you so unsatisfied? In front of all these relatives, with daddy's dick inserted into yours?"

"I... am not... no..." Zhou Yan grabbed his windbreaker, lowered his head and said softly.

"Take off your clothes." Zhou Shuo said expressionlessly.

Zhou Yan hesitated for a moment, and began to take off her clothes slowly. After taking off her clothes, Zhou Yan did not dare to look directly at Zhou Shuo, and shyly covered her chest with her hands while tilting her head.

"Put your hands down and spread your legs." Zhou Shuo said in a deep voice, looking at Zhou Yan's fair and beautiful body.

Zhou Yan put down his hands as he was told and opened his legs slightly. Just by being watched by his brother, his flower hole began to flow with water...

Zhou Shuo couldn't bear it any longer, he went forward and picked up Zhou Yan and put him on the bed. "Yanyan, why are you so flirty? How can I satisfy you when I'm old..."