26

"You are so good, baby." Zhou Shuo lowered his head and kissed Zhou Yan's forehead gently. "If you give birth to our baby, brother will give you a gift."

☆, Theater: Being fucked in public by an invisible man... After being discovered, she was gang-raped on the bus...

Because Zhou Yan has obtained a lot of semen recently, the system told him that it would give him a special gift.

Gift?!!

Although the system was a little unreliable, the gifts it gave were all quite magical. So Zhou Yan had a little expectation in his heart, and in accordance with the system's requirements, he put on loose clothes and prepared to take the bus to school.

Eight o'clock every day is the peak time for going to work and school. Zhou Yan was not used to such a crowd, so he stood in a corner, playing with his phone with no expression on his face.

In the eyes of others, he is just a handsome guy with a cool and elegant temperament and a handsome appearance, who is not easy to approach. Therefore, there are not many people around Zhou Yan.

"The gift is ready. Only you can see and feel it. I wish you a pleasant experience this time." As soon as the system's voice fell, Zhou Yan felt that someone was hugging him.

Zhou Yan broke free in panic, and when he turned around, he saw a man wearing only a black robe and with a stunning appearance looking at him lazily.

"you……"

"Baby, don't say anything." The man put his hand on Zhou Yan's lips, smiled seductively and said, "I am your gift."

Recalling what the system said, Zhou Yan instantly understood something.

"Baby, you must be very beautiful when you cry." The man lifted Zhou Yan's face and traced Zhou Yan's facial features with his fingers.

"Who are you?" Zhou Yan didn't dare to speak loudly and could only ask in a low voice.

"Hush, the car is coming." The man said, and pressed against Zhou Yan's back again. "Baby, let's not waste time."

Zhou Yan wanted to speak, but found that he couldn't make a sound at all.

The man stretched out his hands and kneaded his buttocks with such force that Zhou Yan felt as if he was going to be crushed.

After rubbing for a while, the man seemed to feel unsatisfied through his pants, so he tore open his pants. Without the loose pants to cover it, Zhou Yan's perky butt popped out.

"……"don't want……

Zhou Yan's underwear was tight white, making her already fair buttocks look even more attractive and plump...

"Baby, your butt is so big and perky. Did your brother and dad fuck it so hard?"

Zhou Yan couldn't say anything and could only shake his head in denial.

"That's because she was fucked by a wild man. So slutty..." The man bit Zhou Yan's earlobe and hit Zhou Yan's butt with his lower abdomen. The elastic butt made the man sigh comfortably.

After bumping him more than a dozen times, the man tore off Zhou Yan's underwear, took out his big cock and rubbed it between Zhou Yan's buttocks.

It was thicker than a baby's arm, and Zhou Yan couldn't help but flow with sexual fluids.

"Are you satisfied with this size?" The man licked and bit Zhou Yan's shoulders, his magnetic voice teasing Zhou Yan's nerves.

"Baby, your body is very honest... Your love juice is almost drowning me..."