8

As he said this, he walked in front of Zhou Yan and pressed his lower body, which had already erected a tent, against Zhou Yan's mouth.

"I want brother, Yanyan wants to eat brother's big meat stick..." Zhou Yan said, and used his mouth to suck Zhou Shuo's big meat stick through his pants. After a while, his saliva wet Zhou Shuo's pants, leaving a huge mark.

"Good baby, unzip your pants, brother wants to try your little mouth..." Zhou Shuo said seductively.

Zhou Yan licked his lips, unzipped his pants, and released his huge cock. The dark purple cock stood majestically in front of Zhou Yan, emitting the stench of semen... Zhou Yan opened his mouth and held the glans of the cock... His two hands stroked the rest of the cock up and down...

"Baby, take it deeper..." Zhou Shuo said, panting.

Zhou Yan opened his mouth wide and began to swallow Zhou Shuo's big cock up and down.

Zhou Tan, who was standing behind, watched the scene of his two sons committing adultery, and his cock became even harder... Pulling out the fake cock, Zhou Tan held his big cock and inserted it straight into Zhou Yan's slutty asshole.

"Ahhh... Daddy... Daddy's cock is so big... Yanyan is so full..."

"Be good, Yanyan, squeeze tighter..." Zhou Tan said as he pinched Zhou Yan's buttocks, which were covered with black stockings, and began to thrust hard.

“Ahhh… So comfortable… A little deeper… Daddy…” Zhou Yan spit out the meat stick in his mouth and screamed loudly.

"So slutty!" Zhou Tan's eyes were red as he opened Zhou Yan's asshole which was still plugged with his cock, revealing the deep red flesh inside... "Daddy's testicles are a little cold, Yanyan, can you warm them up for Daddy?"

"Okay, Yanyan, help Dad warm his testicles... Daddy, fuck Yanyan quickly... Yanyan's slutty asshole is so itchy..." x

"Wait a minute, Daddy will fuck Yanyan to death soon." Zhou Tan said as he put his fingers into her asshole.

"It's so swollen... Daddy, Yanyan doesn't want it anymore..."

"Be good and don't move..." Zhou Tan said as he added another finger and started to thrust it in and out shallowly along with the meat stick.

"Baby, don't neglect your brother..." Zhou Shuo pinched Zhou Yan's chin, and his meat stick began to move in and out of Zhou Yan's mouth vigorously.

“Mmm…Mmm…Mmm…” Zhou Yan’s tears were streaming down as Zhou Shuo pushed him. His throat was swollen and sore.

"Baby's little mouth is not bad, too, so hot... it bites brother's big meat stick tightly..." Zhou Shuo said comfortably.

Zhou Yan opened his mouth and licked Zhou Shuo's cock with his tongue...

Feeling that it was almost expanded, Zhou Tan pulled out his fingers, held up his two huge testicles, picked up one and slowly squeezed it into Zhou Yan's asshole... Because the asshole was already containing a huge meat stick, there was not much space...

After squeezing in one testicle, Zhou Yan's asshole had been stretched into a circle. Zhou Tan took another testicle and squeezed it into Zhou Yan's asshole...

“Ahhh…don’t…Yanyan’s asshole is going to be broken…Daddy, don’t…don’t put your testicles into Yanyan’s asshole…Yanyan can’t let it go…Ahhh…” Zhou Yan spit out his brother’s big cock, crying and moaning.

"It will be over soon, Yanyan, just bear with it..." Zhou Tan said, and squeezed the last testicle into Zhou Yan's asshole. The testicle was sucked tightly by the wet, warm asshole, and Zhou Tan roared with pleasure. He began to thrust violently...