𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

Ok so there's been people voting. Love that, need that, see that. Just wanted to thank you all! Also, September 30 wasn't when I was coming back, I realized we're only 5 chapters in, and on the 10th chapter I'm taking a long ass break. But anyways sorry for the wait this time I know y'all are furious with me but it's ok cuz update today!
🎀

𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑨, 𝑩𝒀 𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨

Laylani came through the door with a handful of bags and boxes. "All I asked for was a dress and some heels..you bought the whole store, Is you coo?"

Laylani rolled her eyes. "Here" she said giving me the black bag. And a white shoe box. "Thanks lani." She nodded and breathed heavily. "Yea sure." She threw the stuff on the couch, then herself.

"We have an hour so hurry up bookie" lani uttered.
I laughed at her tired and exhausted face. "Alright Alright." I had my stuff in my hands and walked to my bedroom. Locking the door I threw my dress and shoes on my bed.

I slowly put on the dress and looked in the mirror. The dress was no doubt beautiful. It was a short dark red dress and It enhanced her curves perfectly. She smiled as she she tugged on the hem of her dress to keep it from rising. Next was the shoes. The shoes were silver opened toe heels. Now she was glad she got her toes done last week. She sighed with relief.

Her wig install was already done. She had a 40-inch black body wave wig. She put on peach lip liner and put mascara on her eyelashes.

"Are you ready?" Laylani asked. "Mansi nodded. "Yea..." she said softly. Laylani knew Mansi wasn't really fond of parties but she needed to let go of her past and had to get over her breakup.
And this party was just the thing. Mansi came down the stairs slowly because she didn't wanna fall.

"You look very classy, very cutesy, and very demure Mansi." Mansi laughed at her comment. Lani grabbed her hand and the car keys. "I promise it'll be fun!"

As they got in Lani received a call from. one of her homegirls. "Girl where you at they finna get the Hennesy out!-" Lani shook her head. "I'm coming gimmie 5 minutes boo"

It was longer than expected because of traffic but they made it eventually. As they got out Mansi grabbed her purse and phone. Mansi looked across the street and there was loud music coming from the house, the lights were on in every room, and the windows didn't make it any better.

She held hands with Lani and they knocked on the door. "My cousin Lani it's you!" The man yelled. His breath smelled like 10 cans of bounce that ass. Mansi turned her head. "Hey who is she?" he asked.

"Oh this is my best friend Mansi," she said. "She fine shii, why ain't you get her out the house sooner." she shrugged. "Come in twin." he opened the door and let us both in.

There was smoke clouding the room. Red cups were everywhere. Couches filled with people. Music blasting Mansi's breathing started to pick up. "Lani noticed she was starting to hyperventilate. "Hey hey, it's ok follow me." Mansi grabbed onto Lani's arm and she led her to the bathroom. "Your fine You alright."

"Yeah I'm sorry..we can go back out." Laylani's eyes softened. "You sure?" Mansi nodded. "Yea."
They both exited out the bathroom. "Ill be back" Lani left and disappeared into the crowd."

Mansi walked with her head down trying to blend and not be noticed. However that didn't succeed for long. She bumped into someones chest as she was walking. "Im so sorry-" she looked up at the person she bumped into. And they looked familiar somehow. "Ay...Mansi?" I nodded. "Ky.." she mumbled.

__________________________
10 minutes later.

"So that's what happened?" he said. She nodded. Looking down at her full cup of water. "You wanna go outside?" He was happy that they broke up in fact he wanted to do something about her ex.

_______________