Danced For You || Intro

Ya' know that feeling in your stomach where it feels its 'bouta explode?

Well that's how I was feeling at this exact moment. I was about to leave for New York to conquer my dream.

My dream? To become a choreographer. I wanted to teach others my first love.

~

"Bye." My sister waved.

"Good luck without me." My idiot older brother through up a peace sign.

"Have fun in New York." My grandparents both yelled.

"I'm going to miss you so much Allison." My mom and dad wept.

I understood exactly why they were crying. Not only because I was moving to New York, but because I was the only in our family to finally make my dream come true as an African-American girl.

~

Meet Allison Reese. She's 23 and black trying to make her dancing dreams come true. She's a 5'6 beauty with dark brown hair with Hershey brown eyes. And she only has one thing on her mind: Dance.

Until she meets the man that can make her, or break her dreams, Chris Brown.

Join Allison Reese on the ride of her dreams.......or nightmare.

Author: Allie M.

||Chris Brown Fanfiction||

*In order for me to post the next chapter this part must get at least 100 reads, 25 votes, and 15 comments. This book has been revised and old readers will have to read this over again. I hope you enjoy my Fanfiction.

Allie M.