|| Long Tresses || Chapter 9

1:15AM
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Funplex Apartments

||Allison's POV||

I came home with my mouth hurting from smiling so much. When I saw him, I realized that I needed him in my life. I couldn't be separated from him to long. When he started to sing, I felt my body melt. Then to seal the deal, he kissed me. But the kiss was more than just a kiss. It felt like something was implanted into it. It was like he was trying to tell me something. I didn't know what, but it felt somewhat significant.

"Chris must really like you Ally." Tamar told me opening a box of Oreos.

"What? No." I quickly shaked my head.

"You didn't see the way he looked at you? The way he sang to you? The way he kissed you? Girl, you're blind." Tamar questioned me as if I were retarded.

Now that Tamar had said it aloud it all made sense. Maybe I was kind of retarded. Maybe Chris really did like me, and maybe I actually had a chance.

"Wanna share these with me?" Tamar said offering me a cookie.

And I happily took it and we both laughed.

||Chris' POV||

Wow.

Tonight was amazing. Allison forgave me. The boys approved. I went home happy. After killing at the club, we all decided it was best to go chill at Omarion's house.

"Marion, I'll never get used to your crib." I said laughing at the luxury of it.

"Yeah, one day, I'll be saying the same thing about yours." Marion said clapping me on the shoulder.

All the boys laughed, including me and Mari.

"When you and her gone make it official?" Tremaine said.

To be honest, I really had no idea. It felt like we were official to begin with.

"I don't know yet." I replied.

"Well you better make up ya' mind son. Girls like that don't wait all day." Marion said plopping down on the couch.

I grabbed a Budlight™ and took a seat next to Drake. I gulped down the beer thinking about what I could possible do.

***

1:47 PM
CMBC STUDIO

Allie and I were back on track. Keeping in sync, staying in rhythm, and keeping the beat.

Even the occasional flirt here and there.

She was even a little more happy to be back in the studio if you asked me. Ciara still was questionable about Ally, but I'd made up my mind.

||Allison's POV||

Chris makes it harder and harder for me to not just ram my lips against his every time I see him.

We've been doing better as a team and the whole dance crew has too. I think we're really improving.

I went by the break room and Ciara was in there. She gave me a glare, and I just automatically looked down at my Nike Roshes.

"Aww is little Alisson's mouth sewn shut?" Ciara sneered.

"No." I said giving her my worst glare.

"Chris doesn't want you sweetheart. I was his first love, and will always be his first love." Ciara said stepping closer to me with every word lacing her steps.

I could tell she was lying. I knew Chris loved me, well at least liked me. Just like what Tamar said, its the way he looks at me is different from how he looks at everyone else.

Ciara might be Chris' Bestfriend, but I haven't did anything to her...yet. Don't let this face fool you, cuz I got them hands.

But today, I just rolled my eyes and walked out the room. I have no time for games.

***

3:19PM
Keisha's Salon
Saratoga Springs, New York

Today, Tamar was taking me to get me haircut at one of her friend's parlours. I agreed to go because I needed a new hairdo.

My long tresses were getting to be a bit much.

As soon as we walked in, Tamar searched for Keisha.

"Keisha?" Tamar hollered.

A light skinned girl with pin-straight hair came from a door in the back of the Salon. She wore a white T-shirt and Jean shorts with some Nike Air-Max's.

"Tay!" The girl, I'm guessing Keisha, said throwing her arms around Tamar.

"What's going on girly?" Tamar giggled like a child.

"Oh you know...hair." Keisha smiled.

I tapped Tamar's shoulder so she would remember that I was still here.

"Oh! Keisha this is my best friend, Alisson." Tamar said directing her attention towards me.

"Ally for short." I smiled.

"Well nice to meet you Ally." Keisha grinned.

She seemed genuine enough.

"But anyways, Keisha. I was wondering if you could squeeze us in for a clean new hairdo." Tamar said.

"Certainly girl you and your girl here are VIP to me." Keisha said walking to a salon chair.

Tamar and I decided who was going first in the car. And she was going first.

"Ok Keisha, I'd like some Chinese bangs with my extra voluminous hair." Tamar explained.

I watched as Keisha went to work on Tamar.

I took my phone out my back pocket and quickly shot Chris a text.

To Chris:
Let's go out tonite. (2:02PM)

Not even five minutes later, my phone vibrated.

From Chris:
Okay, princess. (2:05PM)

Tonight gone be lit, I though as I drifted to sleep in my waiting chair.

~

We was still in the hair salon, but know I was getting my hair done.

Keisha and Tamar was talking about literally anything.

"Keisha, this hairdo is poppin'." Tamar said examining her hair in the iPhone camera.

"Girl, yes I know." Keisha said with a flip of her hair chuckling.

"So, what you getting done, babe?" Keisha said grinning at me.

"I want a short curly bob." I answered.

"A Bob? You seriously wanna cut off all that good hair?" Tamar asked.

"Yeah this hair getting too hard to manage." I said sucking my teeth at her.

"Ok, boo but you better go cry on Chris' shoulder not mine." Tamar said with a flip of the Jet magazine in front of her.

"Chris? Like Chris Brown?" Keisha threw her head back as she laughed.

Tamar and I laughed with her, but quickly covered it with a smirk.

"Actually yes, that Chris." I smirked into the mirror as I heard Keisha jaw drop to the ground...or maybe that was the flat iron....

4:38PM
Parking Lot Of Keisha's Salon

Tamar and I were enjoying our new hairstyles and had the radio blasting Hypnotize By Notorious B.I.G.

"Did you see the look on Keisha's face?" Tamar giggled.

"It was almost like she didn't believe that I had pulled him." I smirked in spite of myself.

"You pulled him alright, Allie." Tamar said giving me a knowing look, and just before she backed out of the stunned girl's salon.