|| Flicked Off || Chapter 10

4:58PM
Funplex Apartments
Alisson's POV

"It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, Tay."

"That's 'cause one has...all that hair is gone." Tamar said grumbling.

"Why are you so upset?" I laughed.

"'Cause you can't just cut off all that hair without forewarning me." Tamar said flipping the channels of the TV.

She would get over it sooner or later. I ran upstairs to get ready for me and Chris' night on the town. He probably wouldn't even recognized me with my short Bob.

I shot him a quick text and began to get ready.

To Chris: See you soon. [5:09PM]

I took a quick shower, and while in my towel around my body and shower cap on my head, I began to search for a nice outfit to wear.

I didn't want to be too dressy neither to casual. I went with a black bodycon dress with white and black Converse. I also wore a black Jean jacket.

~

I had no idea where Chris and I were going. There were many places that popped into my mind as I finished doing my makeup, and making sure I looked absolutely stunning in my outfit.

I hopped downstairs and let Tamar admire my choice of clothing for me and Chris' outting tonight.

From Chris: Be there in 10 ;) [6:03PM]

I smiled at the text and Tamar decided it was the perfect time to give me a pep talk.

"All right, Allison. This is your first actual date with Chris. Make it your best date, and just remember to be yourself." Tamar smiled kissing my forehead.

The door bell rang, and I walked to the door.

"Ooh, that aśs." Tamar said licking her lips.

"Hey Chris." I opened the door, while flicking Tamar off in the back.