|| Wrong Time || Chapter 7

||Chris' POV||

"Wha'?" Tremaine said.

"She's a girl, Trey. Her name is Alisson Reese, and she's from down South." Omarion blabbed.

"Well dang Omar, do you have the girl file?" I joked.

"Nah man." He smiled.

"Is she fine?" Drake said running his hand over his 5 o'clock shadow.

"Heck yeah, boy, he don't let just anyone join his class." Omarion shoved me laughing.

I started to laugh, "Aye, he ain't lying." I said shrugging in defeat.

"You like her man?" Tremaine asked.

Yeah. She's perfect.

"Well she's pretty cool..." I started to say.

"Boy, cut the crap, and get to the point." Omarion yelled.

I gulped, "Yeah, I like her."

****

||Alisson's POV||

I woke up with my head throbbing, I must have fainted...again.

I looked up at the clock.

6:38PM

I decided that I should go for a walk to clear my head. I put on some black leggings, a gray hoodie, and black Converse. I threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I didn't find Tamar in the house anywhere, and thankfully, no Sean either.

Also, Chris hadn't responded to my message.

Maybe I was taking this outta proportion. I shouldn't have took it so seriously. This could be a sign that it's okay if he don't tell me.

I went outside and locked the door quickly greeted by the cool Brooklyn air.

****

||Chris' POV||

I drove back home thinking about what I said back with the boys.

Did I really mean it?

I mean, Allie was cool. She was really a good dancer, confident yet shy at the same time. She was promiscuous without even knowing it.

I turned my eyes for a quick second to the street and saw a girl walking.

Ally? Seriously.

"Wassup baby girl."

||Allison's POV||

"Wassup baby girl."

I turned around to see a car had lined up beside me. The window was down and I peered inside seeing a smiling Chris.

I laughed and was thankful it was him, and not some creep.

"Sup." I said smiling.

"You just gone stand there? I know its a little chilly out there." He said jokingly.

He wasn't playin'. It was cold as h*ll, and I'm out here with some black leggings and hoodie freezing my long legs off.

I opened the door and slipped into the passenger seat.

Before I could've even put my seat belt on. Chris wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What was you doing out here in the first place?" He stared at me with his big brown eyes.

I was gaping until I finally got my words to say, "I just needed some air."

He had me pulled close. He pulled me until my body was on top of his. He cupped my cheek.

Was he going to kiss me?

He brushed my wavy hair back and he brought our faces close, letting our breaths mix, then he let my face go and dropped his head.

I was confused.

Did he want to kiss me?

Did I look a certain way?

Did my breath stink?

Then he finally spoke, "I'm sorry."

Then he gently put me back in my appropriate seat, and started to drive me back home. I thought about asking him why he hadn't texted me back, but I decided it would be best for me to just be quiet.

||Chris' POV||

I couldn't do it.

I really wanted her. To be mine.

But I couldn't risk her getting in the way of my work, in between the dance floor. I mean Allison looked so fine just sitting there, but my limbs functioned before my brain could even process what was going on.

I didn't even turn to look at Allison as I took her home. I only looked at her when I made it to her home. She looked at me for like a second and then got out of the car without sparing me a glance.

I punched the steering wheel, and saw my hand start to blemish.

||Allison's POV||

I was sure he was going to.

I could feel it in my heart. We were literally just two seconds from locking lips.

I had feelings for Chris.

Even though, there's a possibility that I was just a replacement for somebody else. Maybe it was just all a big misunderstanding. I was taking this way outta proportion and just needed ta chill.

I just wondered if he felt the same way about me.

How y'all think it's going? Surprise Update tho...I know you aint see it coming. ;)

Sorry for this slow update. I've been reading a lot of books lately. Especially @JayCaprio they good. Like, her books inspired me to make this one so please check hers out. Continue reading!

Song: Liquor By Chris Brown

Danced For You || A Chris Brown Fanfiction

Comment

Share

Add+

By Allie♥