|| New Talent || Chapter 3

I make mistakes growing up. I'm not perfect; I'm not a robot.

~Justin Bieber

***
2:32PM
Sunday, August 25, 2012

CMBC

||Chris' POV||

Dang.

She was totally not what I expected.

I haven't gotten that feeling in a long time.

The element of surprise.

I mean she gave off these good vibes.

Alisson was unlike anyone who had walked through that door. She became alive. It lured me in, I wanted more.

She was like a drug when she danced.

She had a good look to her too. She didn't dress like she was some type a stripper. She dressed like a dancer.

Jogging pants, T-shirt and old Adidas Samoas.

Not fish net leggings, crop tops, short shorts...

And if the girl couldn't get any better, she didn't sneak a seductive glance at me, even though I wouldn't have mind if she did.

Alisson Reese was different.

****

||Alisson's POV||

After my audition, Tamar took me out and we went to a nice restaurant.

"How did it go?" Tamar said smirking.

"It was unbelievable." I couldn't stop smiling.

"I told you they would enjoy your dancing." Tamar exclaimed.

"I didn't know they would give me the job right there and then thou' Tay." I exclaimed.

"Who were the judges?" Tamar asked.

"It was Abby Lee Miller, Paula Abdul, and Chris Brown." I said recalling their names on my fingertips.

"Chris Brown? You met him?" Tamar eyes were practically bulging out her head.

"Yes." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

I left out the part where he caught me sleeping. She didn't have to know that part.

*****

When we made it back home, I took a shower and quickly changed into my pj's. I made some popcorn and started to watch my favorite show: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

Yes, I love popcorn. It's my favorite salty buttered snack.

My favorite housewife is NeNe. She might be loud and obnoxious but I love her. ❤

I got a text from Chris Brown. Yes, we exchanged numbers since he owns the establishment.

Chris: You down for dancing tonite? [8:46 PM]

Alisson: Right now?
[8:48 PM]

Chris: Yeah so are you down?
[8:49 PM]

Alisson: Yeah I'm down.
[8:53 PM]

Chris: Aight be in front by 9:15 ;)
[8:54 PM]

Well, I better start getting ready. I got in my black/pink Adidas sweatpants, black t-shirt, and all black Adidas Samoas. I tied my long wavy hair into a high ponytail.

I brushed my teeth and realized I only had two minutes to be out there and ready for Chris.

I told Tamar that I would be back in a few and she said "Kay."

I grabbed a jacket and made my way outside.

And there he was, Chris was right on time and he wasn't alone.

"Hey Alisson, you got a nickname?"

"My friends call me Ally."

"Ally, that's cute." He smirked at me.

"This is Hennessey, Jade, and Omarion. These are my friends." He introduced them and they all waved.

"Hey." I waved back.

"Hop in, new talent." He patted the seat next to him.

We rolled out of my apartments and down the street.

****

"We going to my favorite club: Club XX."
He explained to me.

"It's a club exclusively for people who dance and there's always someone to compete against."

"So tonite, I want to see if you was actually dancing earlier today. I want to see if you real."

If I'm real? Was this dude serious?

This was going to be fun.

Danced For You || A Chris Brown Fanfiction

By Allie M.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

REPEAT

Omg thanks for all the reads on the previous chapter this is my gift to you all please vote and comment I would love to hear from all these ghost readers. I need some feedback :p

Can you dance?

Leave a comment. Peace Out✌