|| Lady In Red || Chapter 8

"I should let you know I'm coming back on my worst behavior."

-Drake

****

||Alisson's POV||
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Funplex Apartments

It's been a week since the 'almost kiss'. I been working hard in the class without showing any emotion towards Chris.

No winks. No flirting. No attention. No love.

I admit, I want it to work. I want him to come back, but for now I want space, and him coming back, is not space.

I been dancing nonstop. Plugging my ear plugs in and lip-syncing the words. I been working on the dance Chris wants us to master for a dance party where all groups in NYC will compete for the top award.

I just hope plugging out the world will help my concentrate on my dancing and only dancing.

***

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey Tamar." I smiled walking through the door.

"How bout we go to that place down the street?" Tamar suggested.

"Sure, I guess." I said plopping down on the couch.

"Alright I'll be ready in 20 minutes." Tamar said rushing up the stairs.

I turned on the TV and flipped threw the channels, until I heard the familiar vibration of my iPhone.

Chris:
Hey baby girl. [5:27PM]

He gone have to better than that.

Chris:
Baby pls answer. [5:29PM]

I found my favorite show Law & Order: SVU, and started to hum the theme song.

Chris:
Ok. Baby I'm sorry. I really am. I shouldn't have let you think I was about to kiss you. I wasn't. [5:32PM]

I dropped my phone. I didn't care if it cracked because it didn't matter how cracked it was...my heart was shattered.

"Tamar. Forget going out for food, lets go out for drinks." I yelled trying not to let my sobs be heard.

***

Tamar wore a gold body-con dress. Her long black curly tresses were straightened and shoes were gold strappy wedges. Her eyes were lined with black eyeliner and a nude lipstick.

I wore a red body-con dress. My wavy hair was brought up into a big slick bun. I wore red stilettos with a strap. I decided to wear a gold ring and red lipstick.

We made it to the club. Which one? I didn't care. Tamar and I made it in with no problem and instantly ran into the dance floor.

Tamar and I danced the night away and when your a dancer, you never get tired.

Then these two girls came up to us and said they wanted a competition.

"DJ turn the music up." I looked to the DJ and smirked.

The song was ironically Pon De Replay. I loved this song and Tamar almost laughed at how bad these girls were going to lose.

Just as the battle was about to begin, I heard a tremor of feet stumbling in the club.

And standing in front of the stumbling, Christopher Maurice Brown.

Fudge.

||Chris' POV||

I had to prove to her tonight. I liked her. Alot. I just had to. Tonight. No other night.

So I did it the way I knew best: dancing.

"Yo DJ." The DJ threw up a thumbs up, and turned on my song. She Ain't You.

Everybody started like to look around, but Allie was staring directly at me. She was waiting.

In all of that red. Which was the color she looked her best in.

But this was the karaoke version.

You make it hard for me to see somebody else
I'm calling her your name
Yeah it's messed up, 'cause I'm thinking bout you
It's your fault babe
I never wanted us to break up
No not this way
But you don't understand it girl
When she touched me, I wish it were your hands
When I'm with her, its only about the s*x
With you I had a bad romance

Slowly, I walked up to Ally. I looked into her eyes and say her light brown eyes filled with tears.

Cause nobody can pass ya, no, yeah

And then I kissed her with everything I had. Like I didn't want it to end, she would be mine. My baby.

I pulled away slowly, and she blushed.

The music had turned back to disco, and I was still staring down at her while the rest of the world danced around us.

"Do you forgive me Lady in Red?" I said taking her frail hands in mine.

"Yes." She said looking down trying to hide her blush.

"You just couldn't stay away to long huh?" Ally asked.

"You make it hard for me." I said.

She put her head in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. I tried sliding my hands down, but she slapped my right arm.

"But-"

"Nope." Ally giggled.

***

12:02AM

It was reaching midnight, and Allie and her friend, Tamar decided to call it a night.

"It was nice to meet you." Tremaine said.

"Nice meetin' you too." Ally replied.

"Dang, she's one fine lady." Drake whispered in my ear, and instantly jabbed him in his rib.

"That one's mine." I whispered to where only he could hear.

***

Danced For You|| A Chris Brown Fanfiction

By Allie

Song: She Ain't You By Chris Brown

FOLLOW

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

*This book will be regularly updated once Track Season is over. Which will be in March sometime but I'll really try to update for you guys. Get this to 100 reads, 20 Votes, 20 Comments for the next part to be written. :)