|| In New York || Chapter 1

||Allison's POV||

Sunday, August 19, 2012
7:01 PM
Albany, New York

Finally.

It was the only word that I could think on the plane to New York. It felt so surreal just getting my ticket to New York, but now I knew it was real, because I was on the plane.

"You good, girl?" My best friend, Tamar [pronounced Tay-Mar], asked me.

"Yeah totally." I tried my best to sit calmly, because on the inside I was bursting like an eight year old in DisneyWorld.

Tamar was accompanying me on my trip to New York, becuase this girl had been pretty much everywhere. And she also knows New York like the back of her hand.

Me and Tamar had been friends for as long as I could remember. It all started when we were in 3rd grade. She sat down with me at lunch one day and ate lunch together,and that day I found my bestfriend.

Now Tamar was going on about everything she wanted to show me in New York before we left in February.

The little shops, shopping malls, subways, the constant traffic, and some place called....Starchucks?

I think that's what she said, but anyways all I was worried about was my dancing. This was a once in a lifetime type of thing. I might have the chance to be apart of Chris Brown's choreography school.

Yes, I was going to meet the handsome man in the world, but first I had to audition for him.

~
8:42 PM

We had made it to the apartment, Funplex Apartments. In wasn't a luxury suite, it was a decent sized for me and Tamar.

I checked my phone for any new emails from Mr. Brown's dance company I was auditioning for.

No new emails.

We unpacked our bags and then laid down on king sized mattress, just scrolling through Instagram.

Well, at least I was. Tamar was a little too busy talking to her boyfriend, August. They were cute couple, I have to admit, but sometimes August can get a little frisky. He wasn't a bad guy though, they always fought for time together when they could and also had great communication. They were the perfect couple.

Something I hope to find someday.

~

While she talked sweet nothings to August, I went down the hallway to my decent sized dance studio where I would practice.

I plugged up my boom box and let the music fill the air from the ground up.

I start busting out my best moves soon as the beat drops. Staying in rhythm and adding a little spunk here and there in the mix.

After I finished my little jig. I finished off the song and ended with my signature pose: street dance pose.

That's when I heard clapping in the background.

"Well done Alisson." I could almost here the smile laced in her voice.

"Thanks Tamar." I blushed.

~

Tamar and I spent the rest of the night watching re-runs of Martin and Fresh Prince Of Bel Air laughing till our stomachs hurt.

Soon enough, we both eventually fell asleep, but I woke up to something vibrating.

2:56 am?!?!

Seriously?

It was an email....from the dance company.

Your audition is scheduled Saturday at two o'clock pm. Be prepared. Do your best or have your dreams crushed.

-CMBC (A/N: Christopher Maurice Brown's Choreography)

Ok, I had a respectful week to get ready at least.

Which song was I gonna use?

Which dance am I going to do?

What will they think of me?

Then I just stopped thinking, and fell back into my peaceful sleep.

~

||Chris' POV||

Everyone who walked through this door was a copy of the next. There was nothing that sparked my attention. There was nothing unique about them.

To be in this business, you had to be unique in one way or another. And none of these people were it to me.

I wanted some genuine talent. Real talent. Someone that I'll never get bored of. Moves that tell a story. And they tempo was always kept.

So far nothing like that has ever stepped through those wooden white doors to the dance studio.

Will there ever be?

Danced For You || A Chris Brown Fanfiction||

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LOVE

FOLLOW

Hey guys! The name is Allie ;) I hope your enjoying this book so far. The picture above is Tamar, Alisson's Bestfriend. ❤ I would die for her hair.

This book will be updated as quickly as possible. [ASAP]

Shout outs To:

naughtychristopher
xqueend23