Weird Hawk People

🕑

"I'm not the only one who's vision is blurry in their left eye, am I?" Martin asked rubbing at said eye. Jax nodded and gestured vaguely and said, "And seeing three of everything, that's normal, right?" Jade stood up before stumbling and getting caught by Leonard. She smiled at him and he removed his hands from her waist, standing up and placing one of them on the small of her back.

He guided her towards the light table before placing her on top of it. She smiled at him, "I can walk, you know?" He nodded, "I know, but you don't have to."  She laughed lightly and smacked his shoulder.

The girls awed and the guys looked at the screen confused, especially Leonard.

They heard Kendra ask where they were and Rip respond, "Harmony Falls, Oregon. According to Captain Baxter's data Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet." Jade scrunched her nose and mouthed 'hamlet?' Jax looked at the photos confused, "What the hell is Savage doing in pleasantville?"

Jade read a new article that popped up and answered, "Apparently, serial murder. Several people are dead and even more missing." Jax hummed, "Kinda like Rory." Jade and Leonard both glared at the kid, Jade moving closer to the man. He rested his hand on the small of her back while Rip tried to change the subject, "The reports are vague, only stating that the killer was an expert with knives.

Iris started to gush, "They look out for each other!" Caitlin nodded enthusiastically. 

Sara nodded, "That's Savage's MO." Jade made a face, "Yeah, but to go from having tea with Genghis Khan to small town serial killer? It doesn't add up." Rip nodded, "We have to assume he has a larger, more nefarious plan. But, because we jumped back in time, he won't be expecting us."  Kendra sighed, "But Savage has always been good at hiding, so how do we find him?"

Oliver spoke up, "By solving the murders."

"By solving the murders."

 🕑

In order to blend in, Ray and Kendra posed as a newlywed couple and Jade had begrudgingly agreed to play Ray's sister. Her hand kept clenching as the real estate agent kept referring to Kendra as 'the help'. She gave a threatening smile, "My brother and his wife do just fine on their own. They don't need 'help'." She did aggressive air quotes on the word help. The woman had struck a nerve, she indirectly insulting her amazing foster family.

Cisco's jaw clenched and Joe held Iris close to himself. Barry looked ready to tear the screen to shred.

The real estate agent took a step back and said, "You know, I've got a lovely tudor in the next town over. They're much more forward thinking." Kendra gave her a tight smile, "It's okay, I like my towns backward." The woman gave them a strained smile before rushing out of the house.

 🕑

Ray sighed as he emptied the last box, "Well, now that we're done moving in, care to dance?" He held a hand out to Kendra and she grinned grabbing it. The two started dancing and kendra hummed, "Yesterday we kissed and now we're married." 

Barry made an uncomfortable face and said, "Does anyone else feel like we're intruding." He got shushed by Caitlin.

Ray smiled, "I know it seems like we're moving fast, but this is just pretend. As soon as we get a divorce, we'll figure things out. However it doesn't mean we can't have fun with it." Jade, who was leaned against the door, scrunched her face and muttered an, "Ew."

That made the room laugh.

 🕑

Jade and Kendra were sitting in the living room talking when the doorbell rang. Jade stood and fixed her skirt as she called over her shoulder, "I'll get it!" She moved to the door and opened it, finding an overly smiley woman. Said woman cheered, "Welcome to the neighborhood!"