•Prologue•

Barry Allen was confused, and rightfully so. One second, he was saying goodbye to Martin Stein and Jax as they headed to Philadelphia, and the next, he was in a theater looking room with several different people around him. He immediately moved to help up Iris up from the floor before speeding everyone else to seats.

He heard the sound of people waking up and looked around to see people waking up. He was about to speak when a random woman appeared. She grinned. It seemed like her skin was going to crack with how wide it was. She enthusiastically said, "Hi!" 

"Uh, Hi?" Barry hesitantly responded. She slapped herself on the forehead, "Oh, duh! Hi, my name's Lily, but you can call me Lils, and I brought you here to watch an alternate universe." Oliver furrowed hi brows, "Another universe?" She nodded excitedly, "Yep. In this universe, Barry has an older sister." Barry confusedly pointed to himself, and "Lils" nodded. 

"Okay, so we're going to start at the formation of the 'Legends', which is a team formed by Rip Hunter in about a month." Rip opened his mouth to ask, but she quickly snapped her fingers, "So, let's get going. Also, your powers won't work from now on. Toodles!" She disappeared, and the screen lit up. 

Author's Note

Okay!

Prologue done! 

Question: Who is your least favorite original legend? Mine's Carter.

Until next time loves ❤️

-Lils <3