31. "this is considered a loss."

"So we sent it to Ashley. And she designed your logo and fixed it. I'm surprised Ronan could reach her. She was in Dubai and took an hour out to help." Ross said, talking about my uncle Ronan. His babymomas sister is a graphic designer, and we asked him to see if she'd be open to helping us, and since he is still loved in their family despite the breakup, she agreed.

Ross decided to stay for another three weeks and to wait for our release before going back home. But luckily, since nothing happened and the police are actually on it, he's back at the hotel. We'd still receive calls from unknown numbers that we saved to give to the police, and when we'd write it down, we saw it was the same five numbers that kept calling. And all the emails and messages were from different accounts but with the same message. To stay away from their boys.

"Okay, so what now? What do we do?" Vic asked, blowing on her coffee. We all sat on the three-seater as he was on the one-seater. He sat in a suit, folders and loose pages laying on his lap. He scanned a page before looking up at us.

"Nothing. You posted the first post. So did both Le Serrafims group and Yunjin. Which means everyone knows. And you guys are trending everywhere." He scratched his chin. "Hybe set up a meeting, but overall is okay with all of this and is giving us a lot of freedom. So we're discussing the CDs and merchandise, and all you girls do is get ready."

***

"Our covers have 950k views for Elle, one million for Vic, and 969k for me. We're doing amazing numbers." Madi smiled widely as she went through our account. I clapped my hands as Vic did a shimmy.

"We gained almost a hundred thousand subs. We're at one point three million now." She screamed, and I gasped. Holy hell, that was a fucking lot of people interested in us.

"Wow. That's so freaking amazing. A million blooms. Guys, we're doing it." I smiled, tears filling up my eyes as I scanned the girls.

"Also... So... I have something to say." Vic whispered, and we turned to her. Her eyes shone in the afternoon sunlight, and her blonde hair still held a lot of glitter, probably the same as ours. She blushed, and I turned to Mads. I had an idea of what this could be about, and by the look Mads gave me, she did too.

"I am talking to someone. His name is Maxim. Max. He's really sweet and really gorgeous. We've been talking for a few days now." She smiled, her blush deepening and spreading down her neck.

Mads turned back to me, face bright with excitement, and I nodded, smiling just as widely. She pulled out a picture of the guy, and when she turned it to us, both our smiles dropped as we stared in confusion. He was really cute. His hair was long, reaching his shoulders in red and blonde streaked curls. He had a wide smile and reminded me of a young Johnny Depp, but without the strong jawline. He was indeed gorgeous. But not who I expected.

"What? I know he's not Asian, but he does live here. He was born and raised in Russia and moved here at fifteen." She took her phone back when we didn't say anything back.

"Come on guys, he's not ugly. What's this?" She asked, her voice filled with anger. Shaking my head, I stood in front of her.

"No V. It's not that because he is very, very beautiful. But just..."

"We expected Minho." Madi continued when I struggled to say it. Vic's eyes widened, and then she cringed, and I almost gasped at her reaction.

"Why would it be Leeknow?" She asked dumbfoundedly, and a laugh bubbled up.

"Because you two got very close and would always get shy around each other." I stared at her for a hint of anything in her face, but it stayed blank. No, not blank, but shocked. She was shocked at this. How was she so shocked? It was as obvious as Chan and me having a crush on each other.