chapter 5

Saturday

Saturday

Zamari walked out the elevator towards Nahalias door knocking with one hand holding flowers in his other she opened the door and he instantly smiled at her appearance she had on a all black dress her hair in a high Barbie ponytail with a beat face.

"you look very good" he said smirking "thank yo- she cut her self off  noticing the the pink bouquet of flowers he had in his hand"awwwwwww these are cuteee thank youu" she said smiling from ear to ear . "Lemme put these inna vase really quick come in" he walked in being met with Yoshi jumping on his legs . "Wsp lil nigga" he said petting him .

"Okay im ready let's go" Nahalia said coming out of the kitchen. "Ite" he said walking out the door as she locked it . She walked besides him down the hall getting a good look at him and his outfit he had on some black jeans a personal designed shirt and some Rick Owen's .

"you look good we kinda matching" she said smiling. "Look at you trynna be like me and shit"he said playfully . "Boy bye I had my outfit planned since the day you told me" she said rolling her eyes . "oh fr?" He said looking down at her while they stood in the elevator.

"yes hair and all" she said and they both laughed. "You look good tho fr you gone like the restaurant we going to" he said confidently "I hope so cuz yk sometimes them fancy restaurants food be nasty as shit" she said making a face

He laughed at the face she made "naw I been there before the food be hitting on god" he said .
"Okay ima take yo word" she said stepping out of the elevator.

"ouuuuu Ms.Ivy you look absolutely gorgeous" the old receptionist said "yea i know my wife look better than yall daughters" Zamari said in his head. "thank you Dolly" she said smiling hard as fuck too hard for Zamari liking .

"And who his thing young man?" The old lady asked "ha husband the fuck" he chuckled at his delusional thoughts. "This is my friend we're going on a date" she said cheesing mad hard.

"A dateeeeee?" She gasped loudly "yes a date Dolly" Nahalia said playfully rolling her eyes. "oh thats new well I hope yall have a good night bye Nahalia". She said "damn no bye to me? Fuck you too then" he said to himself .

"Bye Dolly" Nahalia said walking away with me right next to her

We went inside the garage and walked to my black charger. I opened the door for Nahalia then got into the car. "This niceee" she said looking at his red interior and led lights the was all over the car.
"preciate it ma" he said pulling off

She looked over his side profile just analyzing his face. He had juicy two toned lips and a slight mustache and beard.

"I look good?" He asked catching her staring licking his lips. She blushed turning her head a lil embarrassed at getting caught. "Yea you look good" she answered

"After dinner can we get some cookies?" Nahalia asked him craving some crumbl cookies. "Sure mama" he said "she can have anything she want looking at me like that" he said in his head.