Chapter 19

Atlanta GA3 weeks laterCamilla and Xayden house

Atlanta GA
3 weeks later
Camilla and Xayden house

"I missed you stinkkk" Camilla yelled rocking back and forth with Nahalia. "You don't miss her that damn much" Zamari said "yes I do stop being a hater uglyahh boy" she said rolling her eyes then turned to give all the love to Kior. "Kiiikiii you getting to big" she said spinning with him and laughing. "So it's fuck me hug?" Zamari said playfully rolling his eyes

"Heyyy Zamari" Camilla said chuckling and giving him a side hug. "Wassup ugly" he said. Nahalia walked upstairs to the game room of Camilla and Xayden's 2 story house to put all the board games in there. Yesterday Camilla invited Nahalia Zamari and Kior to a game night since they hadn't seen each other in a minute she brought monopoly , sorry , connect 4 , heads up , and jenga.

"Zamari!" Nahalia yelled for him "yes mama?" He came in seconds later "do you sit the food on the counter?" She asked him "yes it's in there you okay? He asked seeing she was a little off "yea I just don't feel that good" she said walking towards him to lay on his chest "what's the matter?" He said rubbing her back and kissing her forehead "i don't know i just don't feel like me but im good" she mumbled lifting her head "we can leave if you want just tell Cam you not feeling this today"

Nahalia loved this about him he never made her feel like her problems weren't worth listening he always had a solution to every problem she had. "I'm okay baby i just need to sit down a lil" she said grabbing his face to repeatedly kiss his lips. He chuckled and picked her up to bring her to the downstairs couch so she was closer to him.

"Lazy ass girl you can walk" Camilla said playfully "leave my girl alone she never got to walk if she don't want" Zamari said sitting Nahalia down amd kissing her before walking away. "You okay boo?" Camilla asked sitting down next to her. "Yea I'm just sleepy I guess" she said "you pregnant?" Camilla said bluntly "girl hell no don't even wish that on me fuck wrong with you" Nahalia said laughing "I'm just askinggg my baddd" Cam said throwing her hands up in defense.

"Naaanaaa" Kior said running towards her "yes Kior" she said chuckling "can you make me a plate of food pleaseeee pleaseeee" he said laying his head down on her lap "yes i will come on" she said picking him up and walking towards the kitchen "i know you not carrying his over grown ass" Xayden said "he my baby i can hold him all i want the heck" she said rolling he eyes.

"Get down Ki" Zamari said and Kior got down "you good?" Zamari asked her and she nodded starting on making Kior plate "this a whole grown man right here" Xayden said picking Kior up and started dangling him in the air while he laughed hard "d-daddyyy" Kior said laughing trying to reach for his dad. "Naw naw remember you said Ivy was yo favorite" Zamari said laughing at how hard Kior was laughing

"Okay okay put him down so he can eat" Nahalia said chuckling at them "get yo man auntie Cam" Kior said to Camilla now making her and Nahalia laugh "boy come eat" Nahalia said putting his plate down on the table. "Ima make you some peach Fanta that's okay Ki?" Nahalia asked knowing he was very picky "yea" he said stuffing his face

"Just making a mess" Zamari said walking to Nahalia while shaking his head "i love you" he said to Nahalia kissing her "i love you more baby" she said after kissing him back "you still not feeling good?" He asked "I'm feeling better" she said "okay good let me know if you not" he said "come on nigga so you can get yo ass whooped in 2k" Xayden said "nigga what happened last time?" Zamari said referring to the time he and Xayden put money on the game

"Ite ite this time different" he said walking upstairs "yea okay we'll see come on mama" Zamari said waving him off and making sure Zamari was close to him.

3 hours later "you cheated!" Camilla said to Xayden after seeing some uno cards behind him making Zamari bust out laughing "bra" he said trying to catch his breath "fuck this game" Xayden said standing up to pick Camilla up then walked out with her "not they left ussss" Nahalia said laying her head on Zamari chest "look at his ahh" Zamari said pointing to Kior "awwwww he look so peaceful" Nahalia said cooing

"You ready to go?" Zamari asked her after kissing her cheek. "Yea" she said softly "ite come on" he said helping her up then picking up sleeping Kior. "I'm sleepy" she said after yawing "you think you pregnant?" He asked once they got downstairs "noPe" she said popping the p then he mushed her head.

"so why you so tired" he asked once they got in the car "i work everyday sooo that's probably why" she said shrugging "i keep telling you take off for a lil it ain't gone hurt to take a break I'll give you wtv you would be making" he said "I'll see about taking off next week okay" she said looking over at him "okay" he said leaning down to kiss her.

Once they made it to Zamaris house Zamari put Kior in his room after changing him into some pajamas and it definitely was a challenge.

"ughhhhh" Zamari said dramatically laying on top of Nahalia making her laugh. "You love me?" He asked her "yes i love you do you love me?" She asked back playing in his hair. "I do I love you more than everything" he said kissing her slowly. Nahalia pulled back before it could deepen. After all this pregnant talk she was lowkey scared to have sex for right now. After playing in Zamaris hair for about 10 minutes Nahalia heard heavy snores coming from Zamari.

Nahalia kissed his cheek then closed her eyes . After being sleep for a hour Zamari immediately woke up after hearing somebody beating on his door

"POLICE OPEN UP!"

Voteeee!!!!
Somebody in troubleeee yall 👀