Chapter 22

Atlanta GA
2 weeks later
Nahalias condo

"Yea Ima just stay in Cam i don't feel good" Nahalia said declining going to brunch for the 3 weekend in a row. "This the 3 time you said that Ivy miss my bestie" Camilla said pouting at the camera. "I don't feel good Camilla I'm sorry" Nahalia said blowing out a breath.

"Okay well if you change your mind just call me Ivy I love you". Camilla said softly"I love you too bye" Nahalia said putting on a smile then hanging up. Nahalia turned over and looked at Yoshi who had been feeling down ever since Nahalia stared feeling down. "I'm sorry stinka you bored?" She asked and ofc he didn't talk back but he did tilt his head to the side like he knew what she was talking about. "Me too" she said sighing then felt tears brim her eyes for the umpteenth time for the past 2 weeks.

"Ughhhh" Nahalia said dramatically throwing her self in the bed. Thinking of just the person she wanted to talk to she turned over looking for her phone again.She waited for the phone to connect and once it did she wasted no time to start talking. "Hi bubba" Nahalia said to Kobe "hey bug what's the matter?" Kobe said once he seen her face and it looked like she hadn't slept for 2 weeks and hadn't been sleep which was true.

Ever since her and Zamari broke up she had got maybe 3 hours of sleep max and had been doing nothing but crying. And she couldn't understand why she was doing this if she was the one that broke up with him but she couldn't help but feel so hurt and broken. "Me and Zamari broke up" she said sniffing letting her tears fall. "oh I'm sorry Ali" Kobe said he honestly thought Zamari and Nahalia where never gonna break up since they where that 'power couple' but guess he was wrong.

"What happened?". Nahalia got stuck got stuck for a second she didn't know how to tell her brother that she lost and child and Zamari left her to deal with the loss of her first child for 2 weeks. "You heard me?" Kobe asked since Nahalia hadn't said anything. "Um yea we lost our kid and he just left me so I broke up with him" she said putting her face out the camera. Kobe sat quietly for a couple seconds not knowing how to reply to his little sister telling him she lost her first child and her bfn that's so called madly in love with her leaving.

"I'm sorry Ali ". He said the only thing he could think of "I'm boutta pick you up" he said. He knew Nahalia would rather deal with something like this alone and drown herself in sadness, guilt and grief. "Okay" she said not putting up a fight. "Ima call you when I get there I love you" he said "I love you too" she said hanging up. Getting out the bed to take a shower and get ready.

After her shower she sat In her vanity only putting bio oil on not really feeling like doing anything to her face. After putting the oil on and doing a lil skincare. She put her hair in a slick back bun and since it was getting a lil cold she just put on and all back set with a white cardigan with some new balances. Looking over at Yoshi she seen he was finally getting up and moving around a lil. "You wanna come wit mommy?" She asked Yoshi who just tilted his head. "Ima take that as a yes"

She said picking him up. Her phone rang and she answered it. "I'm outside bug" he said "okay I'm coming" she said getting her mini white tote bag. After grabbing Yoshi's leash she walked out and locked the door.

"Hey bubs" she said once she got in the car. "Wassup princess" he said kissing her forehead. "This fat ass ain't gotta go everywhere with you" he said playing rolling his eyes. "Not too much cuz you gotta dad bod sir" she said laughing for the first time in what felt like forever. "Hell nah never" he said chucking. "Where Ava?" Nahalia asked once she didn't see a big head of curly hair. "She wasn't feeling today" he said shrugging "guess it's just me and you" he said smiling hard.