Chapter 12

Next dayAtlanta GAZamari's Warehouse

Next day
Atlanta GA
Zamari's Warehouse

"Ight clean this shit up" Zamari said to his cleaning staff after releasing 3 bullets into an old white man. Zamari didn't feel bad at all because the guy came up short with his money and he have him extra time to fix it and he tried to flee the country. So with that he had to be gone. Zamari had plenty of people to do his dirty work for him but he personally wanted to deal with this one .

Zamari walked to the elevator to go back up to his office to get ready for a metting he had in about an hour he also wanted to plan a date with Nahalia since he didn't get to stay the night with her and her pout had been stuck in his head feeling bad for leaving her.

Once Zamari made it up to his office on the top floor he began to look for restaurants. "This look nasty as fuck" he said to himself looking at the food he seen at a certain restaurant. Hearing a knock on his door took his attention off his phone . His assistant walked in.

"Sorry sir but someone sent you lunch" Malaya said . He grabbed it scrunching his face up confusingly "and also Pablo's gonna be here in 30 minutes the meeting room is fully ready" she said referring to the Italian drug man.

"Alright that's it?" He said "yes sir" she said looking up from her notebook "ight thanks" he said dismissing her he opened up the container seeing some leftovers from yesterday and a blue Gatorade . He chuckled at the note that Nahalia put on top of the container that read "stop starving yourself dickhead have a good meeting" -good luck kisses from me mwah.

He picked up his phone to text Nahalia knowing she didn't like when he called her at work he got scolded one too many times for it already.

                              Ivy🌿🤍

Thank you pretty girl ♥️
                         Read 4:25

                                                      Of course 🤍
                                                               Read
Put on some clothes after
work i wanna take you
somewhere
                   Read 4:35

                                           Ouuuu okay what
                                            type of clothes tho?
                                                                Read

A dress I love seeing
you inna dress ma😫
                    Read 4:38

                                            Okay😂what time
                                             are you picking me
                                             up tho?
                                                             Read