Lots of Love.

He woke me up, out of a deep sleep, shouting at the top of his deep ass voice.
"Shae! Wake the fuck up!!"
"What!? Johnny what is wrong with you!?" His tone dropped now, even more intimidating somehow, as he got closer to the bed.
"Bitch... Ima ask you this one time, and you better not fucking lie to me!!" I sat up now, recognising I might have to guard my grill, because he definitely knew something worth the screaming and shouting.

 Ima ask you this one time, and you better not fucking lie to me!!" I sat up now, recognising I might have to guard my grill, because he definitely knew something worth the screaming and shouting

"I was told that, you was sleeping with Kehlani and... somehow...ugh, I don't know how... but Drake was there and he was watching y'all!? Watching you fuck!! Shae!? And now, I'm hearing... you're working for Drake! Shae!? So, I just need you to know, all I care about is our daughter... okay. Not you, not ever again! I will never give a fuck about you ever agin in life, I put it on God!! You played in my fucking face!! You was sitting in the car with her talking about you was working for her! But, you was really fucking her!! Right!?" I was silent, not sure what to do now and he knew it.

"Right!!?"
"Johnny... please, we can talk about it"
"Talk about what!? You think I wanna talk to you?! You think I, wanna talk!? To you!? Did you have that girl around my kid!? Was y'all fucking in front of my kid, Shae?"
"No! No I never! We wasn't!"
"So what happened in Mexico? What happened, tell me!? Tell me how this happened!! I wanna know, how my girl! My baby mama, was having sex in front of Drake!!? Tell me why I shouldn't be mad!! Tell me!! And, you bet not ever have that nigga round my daughter!! I put it on blood! Do you hear me!?"
"I hear you, Jay..."
"Don't ever fucking play with me!!!"
"I'm sorry"

He could see I was afraid and, that was making him feel bad too.
"You think ima hurt you!? Have I ever done anything to hurt you!? Like..., I fucked up, and cheated a couple times... but, I ain't ever did no shit like this!!! What the fuck!! You're fucking girls, so you gay? Huh? While working for..."
"No,"
"So who the fuck are you!? Shae!? Tell me!! Please! Because I'm terrified of you, at this point ..."

He was ranting about how he wasn't a family man, and I made him think it was a mistake

"What the fuck!! I ain't had no kids, no girl... that shit wasn't me.. but with you, I wanted that!! Loved you... Thought that's what you wanted too... Now look!! Look what you're doing to me!! Got me looking like a whole clown and niggas know you're my baby mama!!"
"He doesn't know me like that, it's just a job!!!"
"So... if it's just a job... why did he offer it to you after he saw you and kehlani fucking!!! Huh!?"
"I'm just a stylist! That's it"
"So you fucked other people you worked for!? Huh!?"
"No!" He was looking at me, contemplating things and chopping it up with himself aloud now.