P*ssy & Privilege.

Working with K Dot was a step up for sure, so I stepped my shit up, and it was fun, he was so funny, kind and surprisingly generous. Very private about everything, which was all also under an airtight non disclosure agreement, smartly, so no one could say anything, and I wouldn't have, anyways. Loyal, which he noted, and seem to respect. His conversation made me see, he was deep, a thinker, interested in what I had to say too. He was polite, enthusiastic and naturally hilarious, made me laugh, everyone loosing it until stomachs hurt. Another perk of the job, besides actually liking it, was him letting me hear unreleased music to map out looks, and, just to hear my thoughts. Some of the music was so introspective, relative, felt like it was written for someone like me, which made me cry, and I was embarrassed.

"Don't be... I take that as a compliment, really - It's a beautiful thing... you can feel the music"
"Ahh!! No! It's corny as hell, crying in front of my boss, like a loser!!" I was trying to be cool, having quickly realised any fan girl could get me caught up unleashing too much personality, and I didn't want to cut my opportunity because of some stupid shit.

"Ah nah! I ain't your boss, love...I'm more your muse, right?" he smiled wide, laughing, with me, as I said we were working until late on ideas for the Grammys in a couple of weeks, and pre events running up to the big day. I was going to be dressing him, and his fiancé. He was private, but announced her existence suddenly, when be asked Beth, which was a little bit of a surprise as he didn't seem the type at first. He introduced me to his his girl, Whitney, that night.

She was pretty as hell, real petite and super quiet. She ain't have to say a thing, she was not pleased to finally meet me, having "heard so many good things about me", I looked the fuck good too. Thick and little, but toned, that ass fat, sitting, and titties damn near perfect. Naturally sexy as fuck, young and free to be looked at by whoever had eyes. She saw it, and was mad a little, thinking about things he said in passing pissing her off. I felt it, but smiled and kept it cute though.

Looked at me like I was a piece of shitty meat, actually, seeing a pretty face, curvaceous body, fat ass and big ass boobs, first thinking, I was just an eye candy for some reason

Looked at me like I was a piece of shitty meat, actually, seeing a pretty face, curvaceous body, fat ass and big ass boobs, first thinking, I was just an eye candy for some reason. I understood her impression, too. A woman, with my own insecurities, no matter how fine I think I am. I wouldn't ever want my man working with a cute girl either, but, I am also used to hate from the more so called "humble" chicks. The girls who acted good, to please their guys, whereas me and my girls never tried to be bad, we just are. Niggas love that, and always loved at least the look of me. She saw I was respected by him, as his stylist, as a key decision maker for looks, for the bold and acclaimed fourth album, so she got to see how much our work was the focus that night. Also a LA native, so we initially bonded over that.

Making my mark professionally was made my focus.
Even more when I was brought into his personal spaces. He would gift bags, $5k to $10k, but a couple twenty packs too, money that was enough to get a new bag, a couple pieces, but I was focused on saving for now. I became a family friend, as he stared welcoming me into his private life a little more with time, which was not what I expected but, fun to be part of. I learned a lot from Kenny, and the family, through our short but super close time working together, and ultimately, met his label mate and his homeboy, Jay Rock.