Wild Thoughts.

Sammy told I should take full advantage of the time she set aside for us to turn the fuck up. It was going to be just the homegirls for the first couple of days, and we were finna show out, as we had a big ass villa her man arranged for her. Getting out the car and looking around the estate like kids in a toy shop when we first saw it.

"Oh my fucking God, Sammy... this shit dope as fuck!"

"I know right! Wait until you see the rooms bitch! Call dibs, quick

"I know right! Wait until you see the rooms bitch! Call dibs, quick... before them bitches pull up and get the best one! I'm gonna save a room, near ours, for Lani... she don't know anyone else so, the girls can have the rooms on the right wing..."

"Oh shit... okay.... so Kehlani is coming then?"

"Yeah," She wasn't someone I was familiar with, being more of a rap fan myself. I knew they used to fuck around, and she told me she wasn't gay but exploring, and that's how they ended up falling out but all three of them were cool now.

"So, you and Kehlani stopped talking over a girl?"

"Yeah,...basically, she fucked with someone I liked, back... before Ry, and I was mad as fuck... but were cool now..."

"Oh okay... and how did you meet, her..."

"Like two years ago, at a party... I was with Ry... she was with, Party, back then..."

"Oh...and y'all all.."

"Ugh... Yeah, but.... shit got weird... it was just Ry and Lani... so Party was pissed, and...high as fuck... he went crazy on her,... like, blacked for real!"

"Oh my God, he hit her?!"

"A few times, but... she's moved on and bitch on her shit now!"

We spent the first night, poolside. Just chilling and talking about how much she wanted me to let loose, and that Kehlani was just her "friend" ,  and would be the first to arrive. We gave her the tour of the house, and she was cool, really cool actually. Meeting her definitely changed my mind towards certain things, including myself, and my outlook, perspective on the things I could choose from.