♥ Part 12 ♥

"Do you think you can trick me, little girl?" The old man spoke.

"Did it work?" I chuckled but my upturned lips flattened as my eyes found the two fools. They looked at each other with fists ready to be flung at each other. Now, I know never to keep the two together.

"Go after them while I take pretty little thing in the back room." I watched as the group pulled out their weapons, but I lost view as the old man pulled me out of sight. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"What do you have in mind?" I shot back.

He laughed at my response. "The easy way is you telling me where you came from and why you're here. The hard way is me taking off your suit and ruining you until you tell me why you're here." He thinks he's so smart.

"What makes you think that I'll do anything you say?" I tilted my head.

"The hard way it is."

He sat down with me in his lap, and I shut my eyes not trying to think of his loose hormones right now. He was a 50-year-old man that couldn't control himself. I frowned and looked back at the man not saying a word. I'll just wait for the right moment to strike.

He pulled down my zipper in the back and ran his fingers over my shoulders. Dear Jesus, don't let me have to kill this not-so-nice man. I'm pretty sure he has a lovely family at home. "So, you're still not saying anything, aye?" He stated the obvious.

He pulled down my suit even more, at this point it was threatening to fall off, exposing my breasts. That's when I had enough. I tried getting up, but he pulled me down. "Tsk tsk tsk, not so fast, pretty. I haven't even started yet, just sit back and enjoy. I think I still have my magic touch that makes the women go crazy."

I looked at him, observing what I could do to get me out of this situation. He stood in between my legs, leaned over and tried pulling down my zipper all the way. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands quickly found their way to hold me up. "Slow down, I need to have a little fun first."

I looked down at his face and held it as he held my back. He began to kiss my shoulders and collarbone. It took everything in me to not snap and kill him right now. When I looked up I saw the group at the door, they were about to rush in when I shook my head no. They stood at the door watching the horrible scene.

"I can't hear you, should I turn up the intensity?". He somehow slid the sleeves of my suit down as his lips grazed the skin of my breast. Ok, enough. I positioned my heels in the joint of his knees and applied pressure. He shouted in agony and as he fell on his back, I jumped off of him. I pulled up my sleeves and walked out the room to see that all the men were seated on the floor in a pile.

"Can someone zip me up?" I turned to the group. Ezra came up to me and I stopped him. "Not you." I held my hand up. Christopher snickered then came up to me. "Not you either. Delia, could you help me" I turned my back to her.

"Sure." She moved over and zipped up my suit then moved over to where the others stood. I went back and pulled the old man by his shirt to the pile of other guys that laid on the floor. I pulled out my gun and stood over the lousy men. Pathetic.

"Ok, someone better start talking before I start shooting. Who is your boss and where is he?" No one spoke so I shot a random guy in his knee then I squatted in front of the 'leader'. He looked up at me and smirked.

"You can kill us all, we ain't saying nothing," old man said.

"Well, I'm sure you guys have a family......Wife, son, daughter, girlfriend."

No one spoke again. Poor Lonely souls.

I got up and shot each guy twice in the leg but stopped when someone was smart enough to talk. "Our boss is 25 minutes away on the east, don't make any turns. His location is 42 Winest Avenue."

I squinted my eyes at the guy making him speak again. "Ok, his name is Rick...Williams." I knew there was more to this, so I raised my eyebrows. "He has men in the front and back of the company. A laser wire fence is securing the building." I played with the handle of the gun looking intimidating. "His security passcode is 940351."

Everyone looked at the guy and threw negative comments at him. "What? I have a boyfriend to go home to."

Funny guy.

"Oh, you aren't going home, you're going to jail-" I moved closer to the exit. "-Group 1 stay with them and call the agency in Egypt." They nodded as the rest of us left.

When stopping at the location, we saw guards in and out the wire fence walking and keeping a look out as they were instructed to do. We got out the van and went up to the fence, quickly a guard pulled out his flashlight. "Who have you come to see?" I looked at him, he has nice eyes "Rick Williams" I replied.

"Oh, you mean 'Mole Man', can I have the passcode?"

Matt gave him the passcode and he opened the fence letting us in. We walked into the building, seeing stairs that went down. We took them and stopped when we saw another guard standing in front of a metal door. The guard stopped us and spoke, "passcode"

Another passcode? That guy didn't tell us that we were expected to give another passcode. So, I did the next best thing and knocked out the guy with a cold punch. I took the key from his waistband, and I took out my other gun in case anyone would attack. I opened the door and was met with 'the sight'. Rick was inserting a chip into the wrist of an elderly man that was knocked out, he was strapped to a chair. "Stop right there" I shouted. He looked up and moved back from the man. I shot him in the shoulder. He made this too easy for me.

"Group 2, take care of Rick and make sure the man is safe when he wakes up then call the Egyptian Agency.

"OK" Liam said.

"I'll be heading back to the hotel with Ezra and Christopher. See you guys there."